drank Salted Caramel by DAVIDsTEA

I do quite enjoy this tea, but I find the flavor to be a little weak. It’s tasty, I like the bit of sweetness and really like that the salt keeps it from being overly sweet… but I wish there was a bit more actual caramel flavor. It’s tasty, though. I just don’t think I’d buy it.

Courtney

Have you tried Gold Rush? The mulberries I find are really similar to a caramel taste. I preferred that over Salted Caramel. But I don’t have much of a sweet tooth so once I’d tried Mulberry Magic – I preferred that over Gold Rush. Though I’d recommend them both :)

jessiwrites

Those two are on my list! I don’t eat any sweets at all, so it’s nice to drink something that tastes like dessert sometimes… but sometimes, they are just too much. I was thinking Mulberry Magic sounded great, for that reason. But dang, mulberries are expensive!

Courtney

Haha I know! That’s actually why I preferred Mulberry Magic over Gold Rush – it was slightly less sweet (and slightly less expensive). The scent is MUCH sweeter than the actual tea I found for both. If you’d like I could spare about 3-4 cups worth of Mulberry Magic :)

jessiwrites

Ooooh, really? I would love that. Take a peek at my cupboard and see if there’s anything you’d like in return.

Comments

Courtney

jessiwrites

Writer, photographer, tea drinker.

Saskatchewan, Canada