drank Merry Cranberry by DAVIDsTEA

This one is sweet and spicy and I love the anise… because I love anise. It has SO many berries and cinnamon sticks and anise stars, I don’t think I’ll get much out of my 50g bag, but it’s a nice tea to have around for cozy nights at home.

Courtney

This one I enjoyed, but I (think) the star anise is very Christmas-y for me, and I didn’t feel right drinking it any other time haha.

jessiwrites

I totally agree, it tastes exactly like Christmas. I think I can handle drinking it on cold evenings at home, in the winter, but that’s about it. It is definitely not a beverage for the summer months.

Comments

Courtney

jessiwrites

Writer, photographer, tea drinker.

Saskatchewan, Canada