drank Chocolate Rocket by DAVIDsTEA

Yum, Chocolate Rocket… you are pretty dang tasty. I really despised the second steep, though, but I’m not blaming that on the tea. I made it at work, and I had to use a shitty microwave and awful tap water. I was hoping it would be alright, but I was disappointed.

Not your fault, Chocolate Rocket. I still love you.

Courtney

Oh excellent this one is on my list to pick up the next time I dare go into David’s.

jessiwrites

Oh, I am getting a tin of it to split with a friend. It should get here this week, if you want me to send you some.

Haha that would be awesome . At this rate I won’t remember who’s sent more :P

jessiwrites

Hahaha, I’m not too worried about it. I don’t mind sharing! I’ll be getting a couple parcels from DavidsTea over the next week, so you’ll have to see if there is anything else you want.

Tealizzy

I hate making tea at work too! All we have is a microwave. I’m hoping we’ll get a hot water tap when they remodel the building this year!

jessiwrites

It wasn’t even the microwave that was the issue as much as the hideous tap water, I think. I work from home most of the time, and I use filtered water. I didn’t even really think about it, silly me!

Comments

Courtney

Haha that would be awesome . At this rate I won’t remember who’s sent more :P

Tealizzy

jessiwrites

Writer, photographer, tea drinker.

Saskatchewan, Canada