drank Salted Caramel by DAVIDsTEA

Still not super impressed with this one. It’s good, I took it to work in my go-cup today and I definitely enjoyed it. I just really want it to be better.

Sigh.

whatshesaid

I was feeling the same about it, it wasn’t what I hoped for

jessiwrites

Yes, and every time I drink it, I keep expecting it to be better. I don’t know why. It just sounds so good!

Courtney

I felt the same way about this one. I tried it and tried it, but alas, it didn’t make the cut.

Faith

I prefer Creme Caramel Rooibos if I’m craving intense caramel in a tea.

jessiwrites

I haven’t tried that one yet, Faith. As a general rule, I dislike rooibos, so I’m not sure if that would work for me. Is the caramel intense enough that it’s not so… rooibos-y?

Shmiracles

Creme Caramel Rooibos is a favorite of mine too :) Mmmmmm

Comments

whatshesaid

I was feeling the same about it, it wasn’t what I hoped for

Courtney

Faith

I prefer Creme Caramel Rooibos if I’m craving intense caramel in a tea.

Shmiracles

Creme Caramel Rooibos is a favorite of mine too :) Mmmmmm

Writer, photographer, tea drinker.

Saskatchewan, Canada