This one came to work with me this afternoon, because I wanted something marshmallow-y after ordering the two marshmallow genmaicha blends from 52teas and being impatient to actually taste them.

And it did the trick. It’s a bit sweet, but I don’t mind that for an afternoon tea. It certainly brightened up my time in the office.

whatshesaid

I wanted to order this but it was sold out. How would you compare it to S’mores or Love in a Cup? I think I prefer the latter to the former so far, but Eight Candles also sounds delightful.

jessiwrites

I think I prefer Love in a Cup… but I have more of this one. They are all very similar though, I’d probably have a hard time identifying them in a blind taste test. Haha!

Comments

whatshesaid

jessiwrites

Writer, photographer, tea drinker.

Saskatchewan, Canada