I might have a slight strawberry rhubarb bias.

But damn, this tea is amazing. It definitely has the crumble taste that Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait is lacking, with a warm cinnamon-y flavor. I love both, but I think if I’m looking for a hot tea, I’d choose this one. It’s just SO expensive for the amount of tea in the blend. It would make more sense as an herbal, like the Parfait.

Still… I’m hoping to be able to order some more of this before it’s gone forever.

EDIT: Yeah, I’m still drinking this three hours later. I’ve resteeped it three times, and it hasn’t stopped being delicious. Stupid expensive tea…

Meg

Ohh i wish i saw this review before ordering the 50g of the parfait! I really like the parfait, i love the strawberry but i think i would enjoy an cinnimon flavor alot for than a yogurt flavor. Thabks for the review!

jessiwrites

You’re welcome! It’s quite delicious, but I really debated ordering any because I liked Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait a lot, and it’s SO much cheaper. And readily available. I’m glad I tried this one, though, it’s just different enough to make me want BOTH in my cupboard.

Comments

Meg

jessiwrites

Writer, photographer, tea drinker.

Saskatchewan, Canada