I slept in a bit this morning, and was craving mate when I woke up. And since it wasn’t super early, I decided to give this one a try.

Courtney sent me a sample of it a while ago, but I never found the right time to have it. Too early in the morning, and I don’t want chocolate. Too late in the day, and I don’t want mate. But it worked this morning, and I am quite glad.

I love the cocoa / cinnamon combination, it’s reminding me a lot of apple cider. The first steep was very flavorful, and even though the second steep is a bit watered down, I might like it a little better. I don’t think it will hold up to a third infusion, though… it’s so powdery, it seems like everything dissolves pretty quickly.

Very tasty, though!

Courtney

I enjoyed this one but it really toes the line between tea and hot chocolate. I ended up adding milk and essentially turning it into hot chocolate haha.

Comments

Courtney

Writer, photographer, tea drinker.

Saskatchewan, Canada