I think this is my favorite of the two flavored matchas Courtney sent for me to try. They are all delicious, though… I might have to actually order matcha at some point, I really enjoy having a cup after my workout. So fresh and yummy!

Courtney

I’m glad you liked this one :) This was probably my least favourite of the ones I ordered – it was delicious, just the others were amazingly delicious haha!

jessiwrites

Hahaha! I liked the creaminess, I thought it was delightful with the grassy matcha taste. It was still light, and the caramel one seemed a bit heavier. I’ve only had that one once, though, so maybe I’ll change my mind.

Courtney

The caramel adds seriously awesome flavour to smoothies :)

Jackie T

I have green apple Matcha that I don’t love, if you’d like to swap I’d be happy to include samples of others! The green apple is almost the full 30g

jessiwrites

I don’t really have a lot of matchas, Jackie… just little bits that Courtney has sent me. Check my cupboard and see if there is anything you’d be interested in, I’d definitely give the green apple a try. :)

Comments

Courtney

Courtney

The caramel adds seriously awesome flavour to smoothies :)

Jackie T

jessiwrites

Writer, photographer, tea drinker.

Saskatchewan, Canada