I love this tea. It is one of the first teas I tried from David’s Tea. I received a sample in my very first order. Last time, I ordered two packages of the sachets which I really like because they are convenient for the office and on-the-go.
This is the perfect blend of mint and spice. I find this to be a soothing and relaxing flavoured green tea.

VariaTEA

Lime Gelato is a great green tea from DAVIDs – very different from this one of course but if you ever want a different green tea I would give that a try

Tea4Me

Thanks, I will.

Comments

VariaTEA

Tea4Me

Thanks, I will.

I experienced my very first cup of loose leaf tea as a child. With my sisters, we were lovingly served orange pekoe in fancy china cups at our Aunt’s house. I was hooked.

Growing up, I continued to enjoy black tea. I’ve never liked coffee so tea is my go-to hot beverage. With the rise is popularity of loose leaf tea, I’ve begun to experience other types of tea and tea blends. Online shopping and tea stores popping up in convenient locations make it easy to experience new teas on a regular basis.

Straight black is still my favourite, oolong a close second, and flavoured ones of both is third. I try to drink a cup of green tea a day (for the health benefits) and enjoy learning more about the vast differences in various greens. I am still learning about white tea. I have a few flavoured white favourites but often find straight white too floral. I have many herbal and rooibos teas because I only drink caffeine-free after dinner. I am learning more and more about my preferences in herbal flavours like liquorice, hibiscus, and mulberry.

I will try anything once and I am often surprised by what I like and dislike. All tea is wonderful and my tasting notes are based solely on my preferences. I am still learning to distinguish the different flavours (of ingredients with which I am not familiar). The only thing I don’t like it when good, natural tea is ruined by the false taste of artificial flavourings.