One day my palate will be sophisticated enough so that I don’t have to add sweetener to everything, but until then…

I tried this hot unsweetened and I could barely taste the peach, but I did taste the buttery notes of the white tea. I made this at work where I can’t control the temperature and it was a little bitter. Maybe it will perform better with my variable temperature kettle.

When I added sweetener, it was much more pleasant. It is actually lighter in peach flavor than the Adagio version. I can see some people preferring this one due to the lightness of the peach. I had brought a whole bunch of tea samples to work so that I could drink based on my mood, but I think I’ll stick to greens, blacks and oolongs and reserve whites for home when I can control the temp.

I recently discovered loose leaf tea and am already addicted (much to my husband’s dismay)! I prefer fruity teas iced and savory teas hot. Looking forward to drinking and chatting.

Some likes/dislikes I’ve been noticing:

Fruity White Teas
lighters Blacks
Most Oolongs (especially greener varieties)
dessert teas
tisanes iced that don’t require added sweetener

Spicy flavors unless in chai
astringent black teas
heavy ginger teas
teas with licorice (as primary ingredients – somehow I like some where the licorice is in the back drop)
heavily oxidized oolongs

For my own reference, I’m only placing “full size” teas in my cupboard.