moraiwe generously sent me some of this as part of the Secret Turkey swap. I have been wanting to try this one for awhile as I’ve heard nothing but good things and I figured now was a good time since ATR is having a sale.

This is really tasty and the most surprisingly part of this tea is the buttery taste that you get at the end of the sip. I sweetened my mug, but I probably could have gone without (I took a small sip unsweetened and it was drinkable but not quite dessert enough for me).

The only thing I’m not a fan of, is I’m getting a bit of dryness around my mouth. I steeped at 200 which is recommended. Maybe I should try a touch lower?

While it’s great, I’m not sure I need 2oz of it around… hmmm – knowing me I’ll change my mind.

I recently discovered loose leaf tea and am already addicted (much to my husband’s dismay)! I prefer fruity teas iced and savory teas hot. Looking forward to drinking and chatting.

Some likes/dislikes I’ve been noticing:

Fruity White Teas
lighters Blacks
Most Oolongs (especially greener varieties)
dessert teas
tisanes iced that don’t require added sweetener

Spicy flavors unless in chai
astringent black teas
heavy ginger teas
teas with licorice (as primary ingredients – somehow I like some where the licorice is in the back drop)
heavily oxidized oolongs

For my own reference, I’m only placing “full size” teas in my cupboard.