So I went to Wegmans today again for soup supplies, and couldn’t resist going down the tea aisle (also, have I mentioned that they sell Republic of Tea cheaper than World Market AND their own online shop – most of the cans are $7.99 or $8.99 – awesome). Sorry, side note.

This is basically Davidstea Forever Nuts which is pretty awesome. BUT it’s only marginally cheaper than the Davidstea version. Davidstea FN is $3.835/ounce for lower quantities and then $3.451/ounce for the larger quantities (plus you get the free tin) and the Wegmans version is $3.125/ounce. Still cheaper, but not as significant as some of their whites or green teas, for example.

Either way, I heard this was seasonal, but the tin at my store didn’t have the seasonal label so that makes me think it’s going to be part of the regular collection which is awesome, and it won’t make me feel guilty about drinking my Tiesta Tea version (and also won’t be nearly as frustrating if they don’t have that sale again this year, though I hope they do!).

Anyway, rambling aside (nm there’s more). I’m about to have 3 free Starbucks rewards and I want to pick expensive good Teavana tea for my rewards. Any recommendations?

Oh right, 3tsp+ sweetener

Boiling 6 min, 30 sec 3 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

I recently discovered loose leaf tea and am already addicted (much to my husband’s dismay)! I prefer fruity teas iced and savory teas hot. Looking forward to drinking and chatting.

Some likes/dislikes I’ve been noticing:

Likes:
Pineapple
Jasmine
Fruity White Teas
Assam Black
Most Oolongs (especially greener varieties)

Dislikes:
Spicy flavors unless in chai
astringent black teas

For my own reference, I’m only placing “full size” teas in my cupboard.

DC/Metro