They should have really called this Lucky Charms, but I suppose that would have breached some sort of trademark because that is exactly how this smells!

I stupidly got an ounce of this for a Starbucks Reward when it was on sale so it probably would have been more cost effective to just get myself a pricey Starbucks drink; I’ve since learned my lesson and have my sights on some of the more ridiculous priced Teavana teas in the future.

Anyway, what surprised me was how deep of a red this brewed up as. I added sweetener just in case it turned out sour, but you could probably do without. This is super creamy and marshmallow-y so I can see it being a good mixer. I’m actually enjoying my mug of it since it’s a hot beverage and I just drove home in the snow of all things (in April)!

Either way, I’d certainly pick some more of this up in the future. Just not for the moment since I am absolutely swimming in teas!

2 “perfect teaspoons” (more like 3tsp)

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 3 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML
lolainred

I was going to do the same with my Starbucks Reward, but decided to use the Reward for another sample of the Jasmine Silver Needle and just buy this one myself. Definitely a bigger bang for my buck! I haven’t tried it yet, but I am very much looking forward to it!

Comments

lolainred

I recently discovered loose leaf tea and am already addicted (much to my husband’s dismay)! I prefer fruity teas iced and savory teas hot. Looking forward to drinking and chatting.

Some likes/dislikes I’ve been noticing:

Likes:
Pineapple
Jasmine
Fruity White Teas
Assam Black
Most Oolongs (especially greener varieties)

Dislikes:
Spicy flavors unless in chai
astringent black teas

For my own reference, I’m only placing “full size” teas in my cupboard.

DC/Metro