drank Masala Chai by Adagio Teas

I’m drinking my chai without milk for the second time ever. It a different taste — but still yummy. I should do this more often.

Cofftea

I drink chai clean often. Sometimes I just don’t want the milky texture. And when I do add it to a 1st infusions, I drink the additional ones neat. Too much milk texture or sweet things don’t set w/ my stomach so I drink just enough to get my 1c. serving of milk in:)

Jenny

When I make chai, I usually make a lot of it (since I always make it on the stove — it’s just easier to make it in bulk). And I’ve always just added the milk in then and then keep the rest of it in the fridge. It’s just nice to open the fridge and already have chai there =)

Comments

Cofftea

Jenny

“A random girl trying to find her element. Meanwhile she’s studying nutrition, after spending her undergrad exploring neuroscience, natural health, and tea.”

Tea logging has become a rare event since graduate school, but I try to add notes whenever I try something new.

My favorite teas are milk oolong, jasmine tea, genmaicha, and an assam with milk.

Seattle, WA