drank Rose Tea by Golden Moon Tea

Pre steeping this smells just like a set of bath salts I remember from childhood. It smells so wonderful. While steeping, the black tea scent becomes stronger although I still smell the rose. The petals are so pretty floating above the leaf.

It is definitely a black tea, and definitely floral. I actually really like this tea. It makes me feel pretty. I think it would be a great option to have at a woman’s book club or tea time.

This is a tea I’m going to want to buy. It won’t be a daily drink but something for a day off relaxing. Now, if I could find those bath salts again, or better yet move somewhere where I can plant roses, life would be great!

After a cup, I wanted more, so I steeped again and still loved it (4 min). I thought I’d try my luck for a 3rd steep too. It started getting a bit lighter at this point. It’s not as good but I’m still enjoying it. There is a soft/sweet rose quality that is more apparent. The scent is still wonderful!

I’m a Christian family medicine resident.

I enjoy tea obviously. I’m new to the variety of tea out there.

Music: most but lately I’ve been most into Celtic and country. I play the flute.

Otherwise, I teach myself to crochet, cross stitch, and sew.

Jane Austen is one of my favorite authors.

PA, USA