drank Sencha by Golden Moon Tea

I’m feeling a bit off this morning so I thought a green might be a good idea.
Trying to preserve the health benefits, I waited about 10 minutes after boiling to let the water cool.
It smells like grass and looks like a pale green (quite pale).
It tastes grassy too, and healthy. I wish I could find the healthy taste enjoyable. That would make life so much easier.
In the end, I don’t enjoy the taste but hopefully the healthy quality will help. It is why I picked it today.

Cofftea

You might want to try a shorter steep. I like 1.5tps of leaf in 4oz water heated to160 degree water for 1 min. If that doesn’t work, just switch:) Life’s too short to drink tea you don’t like!

Melissa

Very true :) I’ve also noticed based on some other comments on the page that the second steep is better so I’ll give that a try too. On the other hand, I’ve had sencha before and didn’t care for it then so it just might be one of those teas I can’t get into.

Comments

Cofftea

Melissa

I’m a Christian family medicine resident.

I enjoy tea obviously. I’m new to the variety of tea out there.

Music: most but lately I’ve been most into Celtic and country. I play the flute.

Otherwise, I teach myself to crochet, cross stitch, and sew.

Jane Austen is one of my favorite authors.

PA, USA