drank Laichee Black Tea by Kwong Sang

I picked up a 6 tea sampler from the China pavilion in Disney. This is my first. The scent is very welcoming. It’s black tea with a sweet quality and a touch of a musky just rained scent. I’ve never been to China but interestingly, when I smell it, I think of China.
To the taste, it is sweet but more of an organic sweet. I hate sweet tea but this is fine. It almost tastes like they were gentler in the processing and more of the natural tea flavors are present. It’s really hard to describe this taste. I feel like it’s familiar but not all at the same time.
It is clean and crisp. I would recommend giving this a try. I find it very refreshing. I don’t think there is much in it to offend any taste buds and I picked it up for pretty cheap so if you are considering this tea, give it a shot. I have a few more brews left before my sample of it runs out so I’ll make my reorder choice after that. At that point I guess I’ll learn if you can buy this online or I have to wait until my next trip to pick up more. There aren’t any chinatowns in my area.

Hleigh_23

My Anut had got the same exact tea for me at Disney as well and I love it!! However, i am not sure about the other ones. Have you tired them? Shui Sen, Tit Koon Yum, Pu Erh teas? let me know what you think. :)

Melissa

I actually haven’t had the chance to try them yet :( I wanted to before I replied to you but so far no chance. I’ll update when I do though. Have you tried them?

Comments

Hleigh_23

Melissa

I’m a Christian family medicine resident.

I enjoy tea obviously. I’m new to the variety of tea out there.

Music: most but lately I’ve been most into Celtic and country. I play the flute.

Otherwise, I teach myself to crochet, cross stitch, and sew.

Jane Austen is one of my favorite authors.

PA, USA