drank Tit Koon Yum by Kwong Sang

For me the pre-brew scent is odd. It’s what I would expect if coffee and green tea mated and had a baby. The green is much stronger when brewed.
Warning to others, I’m not a green tea fan and didn’t realize what this was until I brewed it since my packaging is in Chinese. My rating will be lower then someone who enjoys green teas more.
Anyway, the flavor is pretty much green tea. It does taste fresher and crisper then some other green teas that I’ve had.

Batrachoid

My grandpa had me right out the Chinese hanzi/Japanese kanji for “green tea”  (緑茶)and “black tea” (紅茶) as a sort of cheat sheet for when he buys in Chinatown. Maybe you can have an image saved of the characters to help with online purchases, if that’s the issue. =)

Comments

Batrachoid

I’m a Christian family medicine resident.

I enjoy tea obviously. I’m new to the variety of tea out there.

Music: most but lately I’ve been most into Celtic and country. I play the flute.

Otherwise, I teach myself to crochet, cross stitch, and sew.

Jane Austen is one of my favorite authors.

PA, USA