Hello all! I’m new to the game but I just rec’d this tea and really do not like it at all. If anybody is interested, let me know. I’d be happy to send it to you!! I only took a couple tsps out of it to make it. Thanks!!

52teas

I have to ask, (since you said you were new to this), can’t you tell us what your steeping parameters were? I can tell you how many people I’ve come across who told me that they HATE green tea, only to find out that they steeped it in boiling water for five minutes. Green tea is very delicate. You can’t use boiling water or steep it for more than a couple of minutes.

Nichole

I did it just like the pkg said. . .maybe I’ll try it again. I actually do love green tea and loved all the flavors listed, I’ll give it another try :)

Thanks!! :)

52teas

It’s one thing if you really don’t like it. I totally get that not everyone is going to love all of our teas. I just had to check on the steeping thing because, like I said, I’ve seen a lot of people who tell me they hate green tea, but they just never learned how to prepare it correctly. While I certainly wish that everyone loved all of our teas, I know that’s just not possible.

Nichole

The other one I rec’d was awesome and it was a green tea. Thank you for all of your comments. I can’t wait to order more :)

Comments

52teas

Thanks!! :)

Nichole

I am a huge fan of all tea. Love them all. But I don’t add any sugar or cream to any of them. As my friends say, I drink my tea/coffee like a cowboy.

Live in Illinois. Have two beautiful kids.

I basically describe myself like this: love my beer, love my wine, love my tea, and love my kids. And not in that order.

Illinois