Huge fan of the office so of course I had to try. . .This one is different. . .I have a feeling its better iced. Its a very tart tea with the ‘berry blast’ & raspberry patch. They completely overwhelm the lemongrass. There is on a hint of it. Prolly not one I’d get again. Wish you could buy the custom blends off of Adagio in smaller portions. Oh well. I’ll save it for the summertime and ice it.

Boiling 8 min or more
ambientqueenie

Dutifully noted! I, too, wish we could buy sample sizes of custom blends, but Adagio seems to want the extra dollas.

I don’t own this tea myself; I gifted it to my boyfriend, who loved it for thematic and decaf purposes. I had some too, though, and I thought it mighty zippy. I did indeed have a reason for the lack of lemongrass, and that reason was, simply, well, I don’t really like lemongrass. Fun fact! :P (When overpresent, I feel it evokes too much grass and not enough lemon.) I do like a hint of lemon, though, so go figure. Perhaps I shall up the percentage!

Summer can’t come fast enough, man, although we could all bust out ye olde iced-tea makers in the thick of winter. Seasonal teavolution!

Comments

ambientqueenie

I am a huge fan of all tea. Love them all. But I don’t add any sugar or cream to any of them. As my friends say, I drink my tea/coffee like a cowboy.

Live in Illinois. Have two beautiful kids.

I basically describe myself like this: love my beer, love my wine, love my tea, and love my kids. And not in that order.

Illinois