Huge fan of the office so of course I had to try. . .This one is different. . .I have a feeling its better iced. Its a very tart tea with the ‘berry blast’ & raspberry patch. They completely overwhelm the lemongrass. There is on a hint of it. Prolly not one I’d get again. Wish you could buy the custom blends off of Adagio in smaller portions. Oh well. I’ll save it for the summertime and ice it.

Boiling 8 min or more
ambientqueenie

Dutifully noted! I, too, wish we could buy sample sizes of custom blends, but Adagio seems to want the extra dollas.

I don’t own this tea myself; I gifted it to my boyfriend, who loved it for thematic and decaf purposes. I had some too, though, and I thought it mighty zippy. I did indeed have a reason for the lack of lemongrass, and that reason was, simply, well, I don’t really like lemongrass. Fun fact! :P (When overpresent, I feel it evokes too much grass and not enough lemon.) I do like a hint of lemon, though, so go figure. Perhaps I shall up the percentage!

Summer can’t come fast enough, man, although we could all bust out ye olde iced-tea makers in the thick of winter. Seasonal teavolution!

Comments

ambientqueenie

Oh where to begin. Its been a crazy couple years. My life has completely been turned upside down but I’m very happy where I landed. I’m finally in a great place-Living with an amazing guy and his hilarious yet full of attitude twin teenage boys, and my two adorable kiddos in Central Illinois and there is no other place I’d want to be.

Now on to the tea: I love all kinds. I’m not a huge fan of red rooibos but I love green rooibos. Beyond that, I’ll try everything once or twice to make sure I didn’t bumble up the steepings. If you are interested in something from me, just holler at me. I’m always up for trying new tea blends or sharing with others!

Check out my blog at http://www.cuppageek.com/

Recently, I was added to the SororiTea Sisters. I’m very excited and grateful for this new adventure to begin. Check us out here: http://sororiteasisters.com/.

Illinois