Getting ready for the massive snow storm coming my way. . . . Thought this tea sounded good on a cold soon to be snowy and icey day. . . . . Ugh!

TeaEqualsBliss

us too! I HATE winter BLAH! This sounds awesome!!!! I LOVE minty anything!

Nichole

I have about enough for one cup left. . . .Want me to send it to you? I’m all about sharing the tea love :) Just PM me if you do.

TeaEqualsBliss

I would LOVE to try it but if you only have a cup left…I don’t want to take your last cup! LOL :)

Nichole

Oh I don’t mind at all :0) besides. . . .I just put in an order for more!

LOL
ok – if your are going to twist my arm!!! hahaha!~

KeenTeaThyme

Added to my shopping list – this sounds divine! I too hate winter; anything to chase away the winter blues tops my list as awesome. :)

Nichole

I was able to get a giant bag of this from Marsha at Tea for all Reasons, KeenTeaThyme, send me your addy and once I get it, I’ll send you some. This stuff is soo good you just have to share!!

KeenTeaThyme

You rock! I’ll PM you my addy. Thanks for being so generous! Hope I can return the favor!

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

us too! I HATE winter BLAH! This sounds awesome!!!! I LOVE minty anything!

Nichole

Oh I don’t mind at all :0) besides. . . .I just put in an order for more!

LOL
ok – if your are going to twist my arm!!! hahaha!~

KeenTeaThyme

I am a huge fan of all tea. Love them all. But I don’t add any sugar or cream to any of them. As my friends say, I drink my tea/coffee like a cowboy.

Live in Illinois. Have two beautiful kids.

I basically describe myself like this: love my beer, love my wine, love my tea, and love my kids. And not in that order.

Illinois