drank I Love Lemon by Bigelow

So I’m stuck working at home today b/c of the winter storm blowing thru my area. . . and I forgot all of my good tea at work! The sadness and tears!! Plus, I’m stuck working from home with a moody 5 year old and a crazy 14 mo old. . . Ugh!

So this one is ok. It’ll get me thru the morning. Nothing fantastic. Just eh. . . .It works when you are in a pinch.

Batrachoid

I would imagine in such close proximity to Joy’s Lemon Zest, bagged tea never had a shot at satiation.

Nichole

Oh, it doesn’t! I’m such a tea snob :)

Kristen

I feel for you with the kids! I went into work for a few hours but came home and brought some with me to do at home. Not sure WHAT I was thinking…I cant possibly to any work with my two (3 year old and 15 month old!!) And we heading into a second ice storm this evening AAAHHHHH!!!!!!

Bigelow Tea

Glad to hear you still had some Bigelow Tea at home. Don’t forget to stock up because it appears we are having more storms :(

Valorie for Bigelow Tea

Comments

Batrachoid

Nichole

Oh, it doesn’t! I’m such a tea snob :)

Kristen

Bigelow Tea

Valorie for Bigelow Tea

Oh where to begin. Its been a crazy couple years. My life has completely been turned upside down but I’m very happy where I landed. I’m finally in a great place-Living with an amazing guy and his hilarious yet full of attitude twin teenage boys, and my two adorable kiddos in Central Illinois and there is no other place I’d want to be.

Now on to the tea: I love all kinds. I’m not a huge fan of red rooibos but I love green rooibos. Beyond that, I’ll try everything once or twice to make sure I didn’t bumble up the steepings. If you are interested in something from me, just holler at me. I’m always up for trying new tea blends or sharing with others!

Check out my blog at http://www.cuppageek.com/

Recently, I was added to the SororiTea Sisters. I’m very excited and grateful for this new adventure to begin. Check us out here: http://sororiteasisters.com/.

Illinois