drank I Love Lemon by Bigelow

So I’m stuck working at home today b/c of the winter storm blowing thru my area. . . and I forgot all of my good tea at work! The sadness and tears!! Plus, I’m stuck working from home with a moody 5 year old and a crazy 14 mo old. . . Ugh!

So this one is ok. It’ll get me thru the morning. Nothing fantastic. Just eh. . . .It works when you are in a pinch.

Batrachoid

I would imagine in such close proximity to Joy’s Lemon Zest, bagged tea never had a shot at satiation.

Nichole

Oh, it doesn’t! I’m such a tea snob :)

Kristen

I feel for you with the kids! I went into work for a few hours but came home and brought some with me to do at home. Not sure WHAT I was thinking…I cant possibly to any work with my two (3 year old and 15 month old!!) And we heading into a second ice storm this evening AAAHHHHH!!!!!!

Bigelow Tea

Glad to hear you still had some Bigelow Tea at home. Don’t forget to stock up because it appears we are having more storms :(

Valorie for Bigelow Tea

Comments

Batrachoid

Nichole

Oh, it doesn’t! I’m such a tea snob :)

Kristen

Bigelow Tea

Valorie for Bigelow Tea

I am a huge fan of all tea. Love them all. But I don’t add any sugar or cream to any of them. As my friends say, I drink my tea/coffee like a cowboy.

Live in Illinois. Have two beautiful kids.

I basically describe myself like this: love my beer, love my wine, love my tea, and love my kids. And not in that order.

Illinois