Went outside checked the mail, and (yah!) one of my many orders come in. . . Got a sample of this and wasn’t sure about it hot. . .but as it cools, it just gets better and better. The blueberries and grapes combine together nicely for a fantstic sweet ice tea (and I don’t add any kind of sweetners to my teas) .

I"ll have to remember this one for spring/summer.

Oh where to begin. Its been a crazy couple years. My life has completely been turned upside down but I’m very happy where I landed. After going thru a divorce, moving a couple times, and going thru some hard times, I’m finally in a great place. Living with an amazing guy and his hilarious yet full of attitude twin teenage boys, and my two adorable kiddos in Central Illinois and there is no other place I’d want to be.

Now on to the tea: I love all kinds. I’m not a huge fan of red rooibos but I love green rooibos. Beyond that, I’ll try everything once or twice to make sure I didn’t bumble up the steepings. If you are interested in something from me, just holler at me. I’m always up for trying new tea blends or sharing with others!

Illinois