I’m listening to the wind and snow trapping me in my house for at least one more day, so I decided to try this one to cheer me up a bit :)

Its pretty good. Its a bit expensive, but I think this might be a fav flavored green tea. Its just very light all around. The lime, coconut, and the green tea play very nicely together. I’m impressed.

Meghann M

How’s the snow by you? We just seem to have the high winds and blowing snow, no accumulation yet. I like your idea of a tropical tea for cheer during this lovely weather!

Nichole

Oh I have snow drifts around my house that are as tall as my 5 yr old! Ugh! I think right now we are at 10 inches at least. The wind is blowing to hard to tell :)

Stay safe and warm! Sounds like we are both in for some fun weather still. .

Comments

Meghann M

Nichole

Stay safe and warm! Sounds like we are both in for some fun weather still. .

I am a huge fan of all tea. Love them all. But I don’t add any sugar or cream to any of them. As my friends say, I drink my tea/coffee like a cowboy.

Live in Illinois. Have two beautiful kids.

I basically describe myself like this: love my beer, love my wine, love my tea, and love my kids. And not in that order.

Illinois