I’m listening to the wind and snow trapping me in my house for at least one more day, so I decided to try this one to cheer me up a bit :)

Its pretty good. Its a bit expensive, but I think this might be a fav flavored green tea. Its just very light all around. The lime, coconut, and the green tea play very nicely together. I’m impressed.

Meghann M

How’s the snow by you? We just seem to have the high winds and blowing snow, no accumulation yet. I like your idea of a tropical tea for cheer during this lovely weather!

Nichole

Oh I have snow drifts around my house that are as tall as my 5 yr old! Ugh! I think right now we are at 10 inches at least. The wind is blowing to hard to tell :)

Stay safe and warm! Sounds like we are both in for some fun weather still. .

Comments

Meghann M

Nichole

Stay safe and warm! Sounds like we are both in for some fun weather still. .

Oh where to begin. Its been a crazy couple years. My life has completely been turned upside down but I’m very happy where I landed. After going thru a divorce, moving a couple times, and going thru some hard times, I’m finally in a great place. Living with an amazing guy and his hilarious yet full of attitude twin teenage boys, and my two adorable kiddos in Central Illinois and there is no other place I’d want to be.

Now on to the tea: I love all kinds. I’m not a huge fan of red rooibos but I love green rooibos. Beyond that, I’ll try everything once or twice to make sure I didn’t bumble up the steepings. If you are interested in something from me, just holler at me. I’m always up for trying new tea blends or sharing with others!

Recently, I was added to the SororiTea Sisters. I’m very excited and grateful for this new adventure to begin. Check us out here: http://sororiteasisters.com/.

Illinois