2nd infusion, still yum!!!
Love the movies (i’m a huge horror nut) and now I have the perfect horror tea to watch with my movies!

JacquelineM

I was always a huge horror scardey cat until I saw the Nightmare on Elm Street movies from the 1980s – Freddy is so campy and hysterically funny!

OMG! You bought MY blend! :) Cool!!!!! I haven’t even bought this one! LOL

Nichole

It was a Valentine’s Gift. And its awesome! I still have your addy, I’ll send you some! And I didn’t even know it was your blend until I looked it up on Adagio. Crazy!!

TeaEqualsBliss

teehee! That’s CRAZY! :) Thanks!!!! I need to reorder some stuff – I have like $60 to use! LOL

Nichole

Ohh I’m checking it out now!!

Comments

JacquelineM

OMG! You bought MY blend! :) Cool!!!!! I haven’t even bought this one! LOL

Nichole

Ohh I’m checking it out now!!

I am a huge fan of all tea. Love them all. But I don’t add any sugar or cream to any of them. As my friends say, I drink my tea/coffee like a cowboy.

Live in Illinois. Have two beautiful kids.

I basically describe myself like this: love my beer, love my wine, love my tea, and love my kids. And not in that order.

Illinois