drank Ginger Ale Bai Mu Dan by 52teas

Ok, here goes on this one. .. .

Its good, really good! But I cant place the flavors at all. It doesn’t really taste like Ginger Ale to me, but it does have notes of ginger in it. .But since its a white tea, I’m enjoying it regardless. . .

Almost reminds me of a gin and tonic without the carbonation. .

Yum!

Meghann M

The gin and tonic taste almost sounds like more what I need at this moment than a ginger ale. I’m glad the tea is really good as I got two pouches! Too bad it doesn’t really taste like a ginger ale. I wonder if sweetner would help?

Comments

Meghann M

I am a huge fan of all tea. Love them all. But I don’t add any sugar or cream to any of them. As my friends say, I drink my tea/coffee like a cowboy.

Live in Illinois. Have two beautiful kids.

I basically describe myself like this: love my beer, love my wine, love my tea, and love my kids. And not in that order.

Illinois