drank White Christmas by Lupicia

Thanks to Meghann for this one!! :0)

This one is pretty good. I don’t taste much of the white chocolate but I’m def get the apricot taste. Very different taste. My first experience with Lupicia teas. Tastey!

Oh where to begin. Its been a crazy couple years. My life has completely been turned upside down but I’m very happy where I landed. After going thru a divorce, moving a couple times, and going thru some hard times, I’m finally in a great place. Living with an amazing guy and his hilarious yet full of attitude twin teenage boys, and my two adorable kiddos in Central Illinois and there is no other place I’d want to be.

Now on to the tea: I love all kinds. I’m not a huge fan of red rooibos but I love green rooibos. Beyond that, I’ll try everything once or twice to make sure I didn’t bumble up the steepings. If you are interested in something from me, just holler at me. I’m always up for trying new tea blends or sharing with others!

Recently, I was added to the SororiTea Sisters. I’m very excited and grateful for this new adventure to begin. Check us out here: http://sororiteasisters.com/.

Illinois