Oh my gosh. I feel like I’m 10 again sitting by the fire listening to my dad tell ghost stories. . .sorry for the flashback there.

This one is such a fantastic blend! Its smoky and creamy all at the same time. It seriously smells like a campfire. That alone is fantastic, then the more you drink it (or devour it like I am right now) all of the flavors mingle perfectly. Very savory! Love it!

Thanks KeenTeaThyme for the sample of it. I’m loving it!!

KeenTeaThyme

So glad you like it! :) I thought of the whole ghost-stories-around-the-campfire anecdote too. Of course. :)

Nichole

Of course you did!! :) (hahaha)

Steeping up another cup- Wow, still soo good and sooo smoky/creamy. Love it! I think I need a bag of my own ;)

Comments

KeenTeaThyme

Nichole

Of course you did!! :) (hahaha)

Oh where to begin. Its been a crazy couple years. My life has completely been turned upside down but I’m very happy where I landed. After going thru a divorce, moving a couple times, and going thru some hard times, I’m finally in a great place. Living with an amazing guy and his hilarious yet full of attitude twin teenage boys, and my two adorable kiddos in Central Illinois and there is no other place I’d want to be.

Now on to the tea: I love all kinds. I’m not a huge fan of red rooibos but I love green rooibos. Beyond that, I’ll try everything once or twice to make sure I didn’t bumble up the steepings. If you are interested in something from me, just holler at me. I’m always up for trying new tea blends or sharing with others!

Check out my blog at http://www.cuppageek.com/

Recently, I was added to the SororiTea Sisters. I’m very excited and grateful for this new adventure to begin. Check us out here: http://sororiteasisters.com/.

Illinois