Oh my gosh. I feel like I’m 10 again sitting by the fire listening to my dad tell ghost stories. . .sorry for the flashback there.

This one is such a fantastic blend! Its smoky and creamy all at the same time. It seriously smells like a campfire. That alone is fantastic, then the more you drink it (or devour it like I am right now) all of the flavors mingle perfectly. Very savory! Love it!

Thanks KeenTeaThyme for the sample of it. I’m loving it!!

KeenTeaThyme

So glad you like it! :) I thought of the whole ghost-stories-around-the-campfire anecdote too. Of course. :)

Nichole

Of course you did!! :) (hahaha)

Steeping up another cup- Wow, still soo good and sooo smoky/creamy. Love it! I think I need a bag of my own ;)

Comments

KeenTeaThyme

Nichole

Of course you did!! :) (hahaha)

I am a huge fan of all tea. Love them all. But I don’t add any sugar or cream to any of them. As my friends say, I drink my tea/coffee like a cowboy.

Live in Illinois. Have two beautiful kids.

I basically describe myself like this: love my beer, love my wine, love my tea, and love my kids. And not in that order.

Illinois