Thanks to TeaEqualsBliss for my awesome SweeTea pkg!

This is one of her blends and its awesome! I wasn’t sure about the chocolate and blueberry but the flavors all blend very well together and since this is my first cup o tea in about a week and 1/2 that I could start to taste the flavors in. . . I was surprised how much I enjoyed this one. . . I see an order in my future!

Delish!

TeaEqualsBliss

Soooooooooo glad you liked this one! Thanks for reviewing and rating it!!! :)

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

Soooooooooo glad you liked this one! Thanks for reviewing and rating it!!! :)

Oh where to begin. Its been a crazy couple years. My life has completely been turned upside down but I’m very happy where I landed. After going thru a divorce, moving a couple times, and going thru some hard times, I’m finally in a great place. Living with an amazing guy and his hilarious yet full of attitude twin teenage boys, and my two adorable kiddos in Central Illinois and there is no other place I’d want to be.

Now on to the tea: I love all kinds. I’m not a huge fan of red rooibos but I love green rooibos. Beyond that, I’ll try everything once or twice to make sure I didn’t bumble up the steepings. If you are interested in something from me, just holler at me. I’m always up for trying new tea blends or sharing with others!

Illinois