spohkh

Is it just this particular blend or Earl Grey all together? If it’s the latter, I weep for you =)

Jordan M. Williams

I guess it would be this particular blend, but since this has been the only Earl Grey blend I have … I will have to try more. Any suggestions Spohkh

spohkh

I haven’t had very many blends myself, but in a rush and if you don’t like bagged tea, Numi’s Aged Earl Grey is a dietary staple for me. I also like Harney & Sons Earl Grey Imperial.

Comments

spohkh

Jordan M. Williams

spohkh

Tea Blogger, Tea Drinker, Collegian (nurse major), Aspiring Traveler, and lover of Tech

Fresno California