The last of The Hobbit blends that I have to try!
Okay. This one… I’m not a fan od Rooibos so that’s why it took me forever to try it?
Right out of the tin, it smells like medicine. Just a reeeeally strong super fruity super sweet scent and.. I’m not a fan.
Brewing.. and it still smells like medicine.
It’s a really red colour and it’s only been steeping for about a minute but the smell is still really strong. With the tea leaves out, it still smells like medicine. If you can’t tell, I’m not really enjoying this blend?
Drinking the tea and… ooh it tastes like… I’VE HAD THIS FLAVOUR BEFORE but I can’t remember what it tastes like. It’s like a sweet, candy-ish type of thing?
It tastes like a watered down kool-air or Hi-C… like those sugary fruit juices from waaaay long ago. But of course, this tastes much better.
Not the biggest fan of this blend, but definitely tastes much better than what I expected.
I don’t drink Rooibos. I don’t even know what the correct steep time or temperature is sooooo yeah.

Kyra.
20.
Tea lover.
Chef in training.
Hospitality Management major.
DCP Alumni/Participant (starting June)
(jump62359 is my everything okay)

Teas in my cupboard are in my personal collection.
I’m always looking forward to reducing my stash so swappable teas are listed here:
(last updated: 11 Apr 2014)
Likes/dislikes here:

Tea rating guide:
100-90: Best thing to ever touch my mouth and I want more. Restocking is a must
89-80: Love this tea. Restock if I can
79-70: Decent tea. Neither love nor hate.
69-60: I won’t be upset when it runs out. I’ll drink it but won’t restock.
59-30: I’ve done whatever I can to like this tea and I’ll finish the cup.
29-10: I’ve done whatever I can to like this tea. It may or may not have gone down the sink…
9-below: Let’s not even hide it. This definitely went down the drain.

I love tea.
I drink it.
I log it.
I have a good time.
Lather, rinse, repeat.

I first discovered my love for tea with Jasmine because that’s all my mother would buy, so for the longest time, I thought that all teas were jasmine! And then in 4th grade, I watched the tea episode of Good Eats and that’s when the education started! I’d like to blame Alton Brown for starting this obsession because now I only like loose leaf tea.
It wasn’t until my second year of college that I actually expanded my tea taste buds. Special shout out to Cara McGee, Queen Tea for her Adagio Fandom blends. Because of Cara, I actually started drinking blacks, herbals and whites and pretty much everything else in between. I still have a special love for my jasmine though :)
I drink tea daily. Usually just straight up, no sugar or milk with the exception of chai. I like chai with just a wee dash of milk and a sprinkle of sugar! This little obsession started young and just… kept going, I guess. I have friends who think I have a problem with tea, but I really don’t. Everything is good in moderation.
I also have a mug buying problem and I’ve got Disney to blame for that. At least all my mugs are being put to good use!

also I apologize in advance for lazy tasting notes and horrible grammar in everything I write. I’m an avid fandom blogger on tumblr we have some weird way of talking to each other and sometimes I forget that this isn’t tumblr oops

Disneyland. Literally.