Oh my gosh so I found this in the pantry at my cousins and I’ve never had Thai Chai before sooo I wanted to try it out!
So I did and it was good, but it needed milk. I looked in the fridge and THERE’S NO MILK TO BE FOUND. But… I did find a can of whipped cream… yeah I just put whipped cream in my tea.
Oh gosh. I’d rather have my milk, but I have to say, this isn’t too bad! I’ve never had whipped cream in tea before, and I don’t know anyone who puts whipped cream in their tea so I have no idea if this is totally normal.
BUT ONTO THE TEA.
So I saw it had coconut, and I absolutely DESPISE coconut. But I smelled the tea bags and I didn’t really smell any coconut so I thought I would be safe. Brewing the tea, OH HELLO COCONUT. Drinking the tea (without the whipped cream), the coconut wasn’t as strong as I thought it would be. Then adding the whipped cream, ahhh not too bad :)
Definitely one of the better tea bags I’ve had.

Kyra.
20.
Tea lover.
Chef in training.
Hospitality Management major.
DCP Alumni/Participant (starting June)
(jump62359 is my everything okay)

Teas in my cupboard are in my personal collection.
I’m always looking forward to reducing my stash so swappable teas are listed here:
(last updated: 11 Apr 2014)
Likes/dislikes here:

Tea rating guide:
100-90: Best thing to ever touch my mouth and I want more. Restocking is a must
89-80: Love this tea. Restock if I can
79-70: Decent tea. Neither love nor hate.
69-60: I won’t be upset when it runs out. I’ll drink it but won’t restock.
59-30: I’ve done whatever I can to like this tea and I’ll finish the cup.
29-10: I’ve done whatever I can to like this tea. It may or may not have gone down the sink…
9-below: Let’s not even hide it. This definitely went down the drain.

I love tea.
I drink it.
I log it.
I have a good time.
Lather, rinse, repeat.

I first discovered my love for tea with Jasmine because that’s all my mother would buy, so for the longest time, I thought that all teas were jasmine! And then in 4th grade, I watched the tea episode of Good Eats and that’s when the education started! I’d like to blame Alton Brown for starting this obsession because now I only like loose leaf tea.
It wasn’t until my second year of college that I actually expanded my tea taste buds. Special shout out to Cara McGee, Queen Tea for her Adagio Fandom blends. Because of Cara, I actually started drinking blacks, herbals and whites and pretty much everything else in between. I still have a special love for my jasmine though :)
I drink tea daily. Usually just straight up, no sugar or milk with the exception of chai. I like chai with just a wee dash of milk and a sprinkle of sugar! This little obsession started young and just… kept going, I guess. I have friends who think I have a problem with tea, but I really don’t. Everything is good in moderation.
I also have a mug buying problem and I’ve got Disney to blame for that. At least all my mugs are being put to good use!

also I apologize in advance for lazy tasting notes and horrible grammar in everything I write. I’m an avid fandom blogger on tumblr we have some weird way of talking to each other and sometimes I forget that this isn’t tumblr oops

Disneyland. Literally.