drank Christmas Tea by Twinings

I FORGOT I DRANK THIS TEA.
Once upon a time I was bored so I decided to go to Epcot. It was a slightly chilly day and I was at The Tea Caddy and the lady at the till was talking to a guest saying how the Christmas Tea was really good! I was intrigued, but I wasn’t about to spend money on bagged tea because.. I just don’t like bagged tea that much? Yeah it was buy 3 boxes for $20 but… I just won’t drink it.
I ended up just finishing up the world showcase and right at the Port of Entry, Canada side, there was a stand where you can get drinks and things for their Holidays Around the World! I ended up just buying Christmas Tea. Of course it was overpriced, but hey, that’s Disney for you.
Drank me some Christmas Tea as I finished up my Christmas shopping and I sat on the bench right by the Christmas tree :) It was actually pretty good for a bagged tea! I drank this like Dec. 15th so I forgot the aroma and how it actually tasted, but it was a decent cup of tea :)

((I just read a couple reviews of this tea and a lot of people said it had a weak flavour and was slightly bland. Well I actually like my black teas weak and my whites and greens strong soo… this tea was decent for me. Not complete disappointment, but also not praise-worthy. It is tea and it did its job))

Kyra.
20.
Tea lover.
Chef in training.
Hospitality Management major.
DCP Alumni/Participant (starting June)
(jump62359 is my everything okay)

Teas in my cupboard are in my personal collection.
I’m always looking forward to reducing my stash so swappable teas are listed here:
(last updated: 11 Apr 2014)
Likes/dislikes here:

Tea rating guide:
100-90: Best thing to ever touch my mouth and I want more. Restocking is a must
89-80: Love this tea. Restock if I can
79-70: Decent tea. Neither love nor hate.
69-60: I won’t be upset when it runs out. I’ll drink it but won’t restock.
59-30: I’ve done whatever I can to like this tea and I’ll finish the cup.
29-10: I’ve done whatever I can to like this tea. It may or may not have gone down the sink…
9-below: Let’s not even hide it. This definitely went down the drain.

I love tea.
I drink it.
I log it.
I have a good time.
Lather, rinse, repeat.

I first discovered my love for tea with Jasmine because that’s all my mother would buy, so for the longest time, I thought that all teas were jasmine! And then in 4th grade, I watched the tea episode of Good Eats and that’s when the education started! I’d like to blame Alton Brown for starting this obsession because now I only like loose leaf tea.
It wasn’t until my second year of college that I actually expanded my tea taste buds. Special shout out to Cara McGee, Queen Tea for her Adagio Fandom blends. Because of Cara, I actually started drinking blacks, herbals and whites and pretty much everything else in between. I still have a special love for my jasmine though :)
I drink tea daily. Usually just straight up, no sugar or milk with the exception of chai. I like chai with just a wee dash of milk and a sprinkle of sugar! This little obsession started young and just… kept going, I guess. I have friends who think I have a problem with tea, but I really don’t. Everything is good in moderation.
I also have a mug buying problem and I’ve got Disney to blame for that. At least all my mugs are being put to good use!

also I apologize in advance for lazy tasting notes and horrible grammar in everything I write. I’m an avid fandom blogger on tumblr we have some weird way of talking to each other and sometimes I forget that this isn’t tumblr oops

Disneyland. Literally.