drank Mint Verbena by Harney & Sons

I told my roommate to throw my earphones into my mug that was on the table because the last time I left them on the coffee table, my roommate took them! With that being said, I almost poured hot water into my mug because I totally forgot they were there haha
I feel like all my most recent tasting notes are of me complaining about life and midterms and well GIVE ME TWO MORE DAYS THEN I’LL BE BACK TO NORMAL. Seriously though. This past week was super stressful and I just have two more days left till my last midterm! and then two more midterms in about 3-4 weeks ugh :/
Hello, my name is Kyra. I’m a third year in college and I’m currently stu//dying//

But yes, tea! I got this in the sampler cube I bought from Harney like a month or so ago. Dry, it smells like mint with hints of lemon which I /really/ need right now.
I just took a sip and WOW IT’S WAY TOO HOT TOTALLY JUST BURNT MY TONGUE. But with that sip, I feel like I really taste the lemon verbena to the point that it’s not *that enjoyable? Ehh more peppermint would be nice :)

Tea lover.
Food and Beverage lover (food, wine, beer, TEA)
DCP Alumni (WDW Fall 2013 and DLR Fall 2014)
Future management intern, WDW Fall 2016
(jump62359 is my everything okay)

Teas in my cupboard are in my personal collection.
I’m always looking forward to reducing my stash so let me know if you wanna swap :)
Likes/dislikes here:

Tea rating guide:
100-95: Best thing to ever touch my mouth and I want more. Restocking is a must
94-80: Love this tea. Restock if I can
79-70: Decent tea. Neither love nor hate.
69-60: I won’t be upset when it runs out. I’ll drink it but won’t restock.
59-30: I’ve done whatever I can to like this tea and I’ll finish the cup.
29-10: I’ve done whatever I can to like this tea. It may or may not have gone down the sink…
9-below: Let’s not even hide it. This definitely went down the drain.

I love tea.
I drink it.
I log it.
I have a good time.
Lather, rinse, repeat.

I first discovered my love for tea with jasmine teas because that’s all my mother would buy, so for the longest time, I thought that all teas were jasmine! And then in 4th grade, I watched the tea episode of Good Eats and that’s when the education started! I’d like to blame Alton Brown for starting this obsession because now I only like loose leaf tea.
It wasn’t until my second year of college that I actually expanded my tea taste buds. Special shout out to Cara McGee, Tea Queen for her Adagio Fandom blends. Because of Cara, I actually started drinking blacks, herbals and whites and pretty much everything else in between. I still have a special love for my jasmine though :)
I (try to) drink tea daily. Usually just straight up, no sugar or milk. This little obsession started young and just… kept going, I guess.

also I apologize in advance for lazy tasting notes and horrible grammar in everything I write. I was an avid fandom blogger on tumblr and tumblr talk can get in the way of everything kthxbai

Disneyland. Literally.