drank Mistie's Blend by Carytown Teas

One of the last teas from my swap with shmiracles!

Not the biggest fan of cocoa in teas, but this tea (dry) smells soooo good! The cocoa seems like just the perfect amount, along with the hazelnut. Couldn’t really smell the rose but that’s fine with me since I’m also not the biggest fan of rose hahah.
Steeping, I can definitely smell the chocolate. It reminds me a whole lot of White Christmas by Lupicia.
Drinking it, it definitely keeps the cocoa. The rose gets lost a bit and I do get that rich nutty flavour of the hazelnut.

Kyra.
22.
Tea lover.
Hospitality Management major.
Future Wine Somm, Tea Somm, and Cicerone???
DCP Alumni (WDW Fall 2013 and DLR Fall 2014)
(jump62359 is my everything okay)

Teas in my cupboard are in my personal collection.
I’m always looking forward to reducing my stash so let me know if you wanna swap :)
Likes/dislikes here:

Tea rating guide:
100-95: Best thing to ever touch my mouth and I want more. Restocking is a must
94-80: Love this tea. Restock if I can
79-70: Decent tea. Neither love nor hate.
69-60: I won’t be upset when it runs out. I’ll drink it but won’t restock.
59-30: I’ve done whatever I can to like this tea and I’ll finish the cup.
29-10: I’ve done whatever I can to like this tea. It may or may not have gone down the sink…
9-below: Let’s not even hide it. This definitely went down the drain.

I love tea.
I drink it.
I log it.
I have a good time.
Lather, rinse, repeat.

I first discovered my love for tea with jasmine teas because that’s all my mother would buy, so for the longest time, I thought that all teas were jasmine! And then in 4th grade, I watched the tea episode of Good Eats and that’s when the education started! I’d like to blame Alton Brown for starting this obsession because now I only like loose leaf tea.
It wasn’t until my second year of college that I actually expanded my tea taste buds. Special shout out to Cara McGee, Tea Queen for her Adagio Fandom blends. Because of Cara, I actually started drinking blacks, herbals and whites and pretty much everything else in between. I still have a special love for my jasmine though :)
I (try to) drink tea daily. Usually just straight up, no sugar or milk. This little obsession started young and just… kept going, I guess.

also I apologize in advance for lazy tasting notes and horrible grammar in everything I write. I was an avid fandom blogger on tumblr and tumblr talk can get in the way of everything kthxbai

Disneyland. Literally.