drank Foxtrot by Adagio Teas

Monday nights kill me because I have an early class tuesdays and I have to tell myself to stop drinking all these caffeinated teas at like 7pm. Yeah I snuck in Bruce Banner but he was chamomile and green tea so I don’t think the caffeine content would have been that bad.

And it’s nights like these where I forget to eat dinner oops. Looks like it’s nutella on toast tonight! I’ve finished all my quizzes and got 10 points knocked off because I didn’t write my answer in word for word sooo gunna talk to my professor about this tomorrow! (I mean look at it. https://31.media.tumblr.com/0bb760d5460225888e24c2a19ef90aad/tumblr_n0tfnn5ZRb1qb5hi3o1_1280.png
I deserve a 100 on this chapter because I’M A PERFECTIONIST AND I JUST WANT WHAT I DESERVE OKAY)

But yes. Foxtrot! Nearing the last bits of this tea now! Looks like this is going in my sipdown pile!

Jennkay

Oh man, I used to hate online quizzes for that precise reason. (And now I feel like eating Nutella on toast, haha).

Comments

Jennkay

Kyra.
22.
Tea lover.
Food and Beverage lover (food, wine, beer, TEA)
DCP Alumni (WDW Fall 2013 and DLR Fall 2014)
Future management intern, WDW Fall 2016
(jump62359 is my everything okay)

Teas in my cupboard are in my personal collection.
I’m always looking forward to reducing my stash so let me know if you wanna swap :)
Likes/dislikes here:

Tea rating guide:
100-95: Best thing to ever touch my mouth and I want more. Restocking is a must
94-80: Love this tea. Restock if I can
79-70: Decent tea. Neither love nor hate.
69-60: I won’t be upset when it runs out. I’ll drink it but won’t restock.
59-30: I’ve done whatever I can to like this tea and I’ll finish the cup.
29-10: I’ve done whatever I can to like this tea. It may or may not have gone down the sink…
9-below: Let’s not even hide it. This definitely went down the drain.

I love tea.
I drink it.
I log it.
I have a good time.
Lather, rinse, repeat.

I first discovered my love for tea with jasmine teas because that’s all my mother would buy, so for the longest time, I thought that all teas were jasmine! And then in 4th grade, I watched the tea episode of Good Eats and that’s when the education started! I’d like to blame Alton Brown for starting this obsession because now I only like loose leaf tea.
It wasn’t until my second year of college that I actually expanded my tea taste buds. Special shout out to Cara McGee, Tea Queen for her Adagio Fandom blends. Because of Cara, I actually started drinking blacks, herbals and whites and pretty much everything else in between. I still have a special love for my jasmine though :)
I (try to) drink tea daily. Usually just straight up, no sugar or milk. This little obsession started young and just… kept going, I guess.

also I apologize in advance for lazy tasting notes and horrible grammar in everything I write. I was an avid fandom blogger on tumblr and tumblr talk can get in the way of everything kthxbai

Disneyland. Literally.