You know, I had this great big plan of drinking a whole lot of tea as I was studying but that kinda just… fell apart. I actually premeasured all the teas and everything!
But studying just got to me and now I don’t feel well and I just woke up from an hour long power nap. Going to (probably) finish the night off with 4 relatively new teas, but teas that I’ve tried before and I know that I like.

Blueberry Jam is very aromatic, which I love so much! I think I’ll be going through this tea pretty quickly though. It smells sooooo good! I have all my teas on the bookshelf next to my bed and I can always pick this scent out because it’s so potent.
This tea just makes me want to make blueberry pie! Maybe in a couple weeks when I’m not stressed out over midterms/quizzes/papers/presentations/interviews and everything else in between. Bleehhhh the quarter is coming to a close and SO. MUCH. WORK.

Sidenote: I accidentally left my textbook on top of my teas right before I took my power nap and now my text smells like lapsang hahaha.

205 °F / 96 °C 3 min, 45 sec 3 g 12 OZ / 354 ML
Karel

at first, I thought you said that blueberry jam is very romantic. I was like… uhh Kyyy…. haha. oops!

K S

No steeping the book.

Comments

Karel

K S

No steeping the book.

Kyra.
20.
Tea lover.
Chef in training.
Hospitality Management major.
DCP Alumni/Participant (starting June)
(jump62359 is my everything okay)

Teas in my cupboard are in my personal collection.
I’m always looking forward to reducing my stash so swappable teas are listed here:
(last updated: 11 Apr 2014)
Likes/dislikes here:

Tea rating guide:
100-90: Best thing to ever touch my mouth and I want more. Restocking is a must
89-80: Love this tea. Restock if I can
79-70: Decent tea. Neither love nor hate.
69-60: I won’t be upset when it runs out. I’ll drink it but won’t restock.
59-30: I’ve done whatever I can to like this tea and I’ll finish the cup.
29-10: I’ve done whatever I can to like this tea. It may or may not have gone down the sink…
9-below: Let’s not even hide it. This definitely went down the drain.

I love tea.
I drink it.
I log it.
I have a good time.
Lather, rinse, repeat.

I first discovered my love for tea with Jasmine because that’s all my mother would buy, so for the longest time, I thought that all teas were jasmine! And then in 4th grade, I watched the tea episode of Good Eats and that’s when the education started! I’d like to blame Alton Brown for starting this obsession because now I only like loose leaf tea.
It wasn’t until my second year of college that I actually expanded my tea taste buds. Special shout out to Cara McGee, Queen Tea for her Adagio Fandom blends. Because of Cara, I actually started drinking blacks, herbals and whites and pretty much everything else in between. I still have a special love for my jasmine though :)
I drink tea daily. Usually just straight up, no sugar or milk with the exception of chai. I like chai with just a wee dash of milk and a sprinkle of sugar! This little obsession started young and just… kept going, I guess. I have friends who think I have a problem with tea, but I really don’t. Everything is good in moderation.
I also have a mug buying problem and I’ve got Disney to blame for that. At least all my mugs are being put to good use!

also I apologize in advance for lazy tasting notes and horrible grammar in everything I write. I’m an avid fandom blogger on tumblr we have some weird way of talking to each other and sometimes I forget that this isn’t tumblr oops

Disneyland. Literally.