Sipdown (112)
(knocking down a whole lot of sipdowns wow this is great)

So I really wanted to drink tea tonight but none of the teas that I had really seemed good right now? My roommate came home from work and brought home cookies and I had milk instead. She was actually really surprised that I wasn’t drinking tea! But I was all… tea sounds GREAT but I own no teas that satisfy my craving.

So here I am. Drinking some Yellow & Blue because out of the teas that I have, this was the one that sounded the best. I’ve been avoiding this sipdown because there’s just SO much chamomile left in this tea, and I’m not exactly the biggest fan of chamomile. Like it’s nice, but this just had SO much in the blend!
And chamomile is probably the ugliest tea when it comes to sipdowns. Like you rarely get the flowers, you just get the weirdo little pellet things that comes out I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT’S CALLED IGNORE ME IT’S MIDNIGHT.

MIDNIGHT. YELLOW & BLUE. LOTS OF CHAMOMILE. DRINKING OUT OF MIKE WAZOWSKI’S BRAINS. YEP OKAY AM DONE SLEEPING SOON GOODNIGHT.

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML
__Morgana__

The things that look like seeds are lavender :-). To me, they take the edge off the chamomile which is why I like this one.

Comments

__Morgana__

Kyra.
20.
Tea lover.
Chef in training.
Hospitality Management major.
DCP Alumni/Participant (starting June)
(jump62359 is my everything okay)

Teas in my cupboard are in my personal collection.
I’m always looking forward to reducing my stash so swappable teas are listed here:
(last updated: 11 Apr 2014)
Likes/dislikes here:

Tea rating guide:
100-90: Best thing to ever touch my mouth and I want more. Restocking is a must
89-80: Love this tea. Restock if I can
79-70: Decent tea. Neither love nor hate.
69-60: I won’t be upset when it runs out. I’ll drink it but won’t restock.
59-30: I’ve done whatever I can to like this tea and I’ll finish the cup.
29-10: I’ve done whatever I can to like this tea. It may or may not have gone down the sink…
9-below: Let’s not even hide it. This definitely went down the drain.

I love tea.
I drink it.
I log it.
I have a good time.
Lather, rinse, repeat.

I first discovered my love for tea with Jasmine because that’s all my mother would buy, so for the longest time, I thought that all teas were jasmine! And then in 4th grade, I watched the tea episode of Good Eats and that’s when the education started! I’d like to blame Alton Brown for starting this obsession because now I only like loose leaf tea.
It wasn’t until my second year of college that I actually expanded my tea taste buds. Special shout out to Cara McGee, Queen Tea for her Adagio Fandom blends. Because of Cara, I actually started drinking blacks, herbals and whites and pretty much everything else in between. I still have a special love for my jasmine though :)
I drink tea daily. Usually just straight up, no sugar or milk with the exception of chai. I like chai with just a wee dash of milk and a sprinkle of sugar! This little obsession started young and just… kept going, I guess. I have friends who think I have a problem with tea, but I really don’t. Everything is good in moderation.
I also have a mug buying problem and I’ve got Disney to blame for that. At least all my mugs are being put to good use!

also I apologize in advance for lazy tasting notes and horrible grammar in everything I write. I’m an avid fandom blogger on tumblr we have some weird way of talking to each other and sometimes I forget that this isn’t tumblr oops

Disneyland. Literally.