drank Mango Lassi by DAVIDsTEA

I love how whenever I want to have a massive tea drinking day, it never happens.
I gotta start buckling down on my caffeine intake.
Did you know that I’m on doctor’s orders to cut caffeinated tea out of my life because I have… heart problems? Hhaha I’m terrible and I don’t listen. I told my doctor that I LOVE tea and I can’t just cut it out so he’s like “Just limit it to one cup of black tea a week but that’s it. Only stick to herbals” and look at where I’m at now haha.

Soooo I’m going to stop drinking my caffeinated teas starting at 7pm and go on with my herbals. Out of the 120 teas I have, I only own about 10 caffiene-free teas, which is actually quite sad. Than you shmiracles for sending this tea my way! Actually, I think it was supposed to be some sort of surprise, but I texted her a couple days ago about DAVIDs Spring Collection and she was all By the way, I sent you teas and things and I was all WOW OKAY. A lot of my teas are either sipdowns, or I’ve already given them to her so yeah. Gotta wait a while till I get more new teas hehe :)

Can I just buy like ten pounds of this tea and throw it in my bathtub, please. Dude. I just wanna bathe in this tea because it SMELLS SO GOOD. Nice and fruity and lovely and THE MANGO. I’ve never had tea with mango in it and I’m quite excited! I’m Filipino so I kinda have to love mango! I visited the Philippines a while back and I’d have one or two mangoes a day because.. dude. Philippine mangoes are like 5000% better than the ones we sell in America okay.

The tea itself is actually really nice! It would have done better with either less or no chamomile at all, though. Chamomile is good! But it definitely overpowers the tartness of the mango I JUST WANT MORE TART. It has a bit of a bite which I love because MANGO.

I’m probably going to see how this does as a cold brew. I’ll set it up tonight and grab it in the morning before class :)

Boiling 5 min, 15 sec 3 g 8 OZ / 236 ML
Hello.Kiki

hmmm, a tea bath, lol I’m sure there’s fancy soap somewhere that is tea infused!

jump62359

Dude. I’ve seen those before and I wanna try it!
One night, I was just annoyed with everything so I decided to throw my used tealeaves into a bucket and poured warm water over it and soaked my feet to relax a bit. Don’t know if it was just me, but my feet definitely came out super soft :)

Hello.Kiki

I think LUSH might make a face mask with white tea in it! Now I kinda want to find out… :D

Comments

Hello.Kiki

jump62359

Dude. I’ve seen those before and I wanna try it!

Kyra.
20.
Tea lover.
Chef in training.
Hospitality Management major.
DCP Alumni/Participant (starting June)
(jump62359 is my everything okay)

Teas in my cupboard are in my personal collection.
I’m always looking forward to reducing my stash so swappable teas are listed here:
(last updated: 11 Apr 2014)
Likes/dislikes here:

Tea rating guide:
100-90: Best thing to ever touch my mouth and I want more. Restocking is a must
89-80: Love this tea. Restock if I can
79-70: Decent tea. Neither love nor hate.
69-60: I won’t be upset when it runs out. I’ll drink it but won’t restock.
59-30: I’ve done whatever I can to like this tea and I’ll finish the cup.
29-10: I’ve done whatever I can to like this tea. It may or may not have gone down the sink…
9-below: Let’s not even hide it. This definitely went down the drain.

I love tea.
I drink it.
I log it.
I have a good time.
Lather, rinse, repeat.

I first discovered my love for tea with Jasmine because that’s all my mother would buy, so for the longest time, I thought that all teas were jasmine! And then in 4th grade, I watched the tea episode of Good Eats and that’s when the education started! I’d like to blame Alton Brown for starting this obsession because now I only like loose leaf tea.
It wasn’t until my second year of college that I actually expanded my tea taste buds. Special shout out to Cara McGee, Queen Tea for her Adagio Fandom blends. Because of Cara, I actually started drinking blacks, herbals and whites and pretty much everything else in between. I still have a special love for my jasmine though :)
I drink tea daily. Usually just straight up, no sugar or milk with the exception of chai. I like chai with just a wee dash of milk and a sprinkle of sugar! This little obsession started young and just… kept going, I guess. I have friends who think I have a problem with tea, but I really don’t. Everything is good in moderation.
I also have a mug buying problem and I’ve got Disney to blame for that. At least all my mugs are being put to good use!

also I apologize in advance for lazy tasting notes and horrible grammar in everything I write. I’m an avid fandom blogger on tumblr we have some weird way of talking to each other and sometimes I forget that this isn’t tumblr oops

Disneyland. Literally.