SCREAMING BECAUSE I JUST FINISHED MY LAST FINAL AND I WENT TO CHECK MY MAIL BECAUSE I WAS EXPECTING A PACKAGE FROM MY PARENTS AND THEN I FOUND ANOTHER PACKAGE TAPED TO MY OTHER PACKAGE AND MISSB GOT ME TEA AND I’M ALL WHAT WOW OKAY THEN AHHHH I’M LITERALLY SITTING IN MY ROOM SCREAMING BECAUSE I DON’T KNOW WHICH TEAS TO BRING BACK HOME FOR SPRING BREAK

But yes. THIS IS A GREAT OOLONG AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH and when I get money, I’m totally going to buy more tea from Tea at Sea because that tea company is GREAT.

This is a sipdown, but the count doesn’t even matter because I FREAKIN JUST GOT LIKE 15 NEW TEAS FROM BONNY LIKE NO THIS IS GREAT BUT AHHH TEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEEEEAAAAAAAA

MY ROOMMATEA ARE MAKING FUN OF ME BECAUSE I’M FREAKING OUT BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE EATEATEATEATEATEAT AHAHHAHA OH MY GOSH WHAT IS THIS WHAT IS MY LIFE.

carol who

That is really funny because I saw eateateat, too. I thought it was just me because I was thinking about my dieting. Yeah for getting the finals done and extra yeah for more tea!

Comments

carol who

Kyra.
20.
Tea lover.
Chef in training.
Hospitality Management major.
DCP Alumni/Participant (starting June)
(jump62359 is my everything okay)

Teas in my cupboard are in my personal collection.
I’m always looking forward to reducing my stash so swappable teas are listed here:
(last updated: 11 Apr 2014)
Likes/dislikes here:

Tea rating guide:
100-90: Best thing to ever touch my mouth and I want more. Restocking is a must
89-80: Love this tea. Restock if I can
79-70: Decent tea. Neither love nor hate.
69-60: I won’t be upset when it runs out. I’ll drink it but won’t restock.
59-30: I’ve done whatever I can to like this tea and I’ll finish the cup.
29-10: I’ve done whatever I can to like this tea. It may or may not have gone down the sink…
9-below: Let’s not even hide it. This definitely went down the drain.

I love tea.
I drink it.
I log it.
I have a good time.
Lather, rinse, repeat.

I first discovered my love for tea with Jasmine because that’s all my mother would buy, so for the longest time, I thought that all teas were jasmine! And then in 4th grade, I watched the tea episode of Good Eats and that’s when the education started! I’d like to blame Alton Brown for starting this obsession because now I only like loose leaf tea.
It wasn’t until my second year of college that I actually expanded my tea taste buds. Special shout out to Cara McGee, Queen Tea for her Adagio Fandom blends. Because of Cara, I actually started drinking blacks, herbals and whites and pretty much everything else in between. I still have a special love for my jasmine though :)
I drink tea daily. Usually just straight up, no sugar or milk with the exception of chai. I like chai with just a wee dash of milk and a sprinkle of sugar! This little obsession started young and just… kept going, I guess. I have friends who think I have a problem with tea, but I really don’t. Everything is good in moderation.
I also have a mug buying problem and I’ve got Disney to blame for that. At least all my mugs are being put to good use!

also I apologize in advance for lazy tasting notes and horrible grammar in everything I write. I’m an avid fandom blogger on tumblr we have some weird way of talking to each other and sometimes I forget that this isn’t tumblr oops

Disneyland. Literally.