drank Golden Honey Dew by Lupicia

I sent a sachet of this over to MissB and NayLynn and it seems as though they both drank it today!
Dude. I only had about 2 sachets to last me two weeks and really wasn’t enough. This is my last sachet and YOU BET I’LL BE STOCKING UP ON THIS TEA WHEN I VISIT LUPICIA NEXT WEEK.
I’m probably not going to go to San Francisco till this time next year so… dang I have to stock up.

This is technically a sipdown, but I’m not going to bother taking out out of my cupboard since I know I’ll be getting some more within the next week :)

Boiling 8 min or more 3 g 10 OZ / 295 ML
VariaTEA

A rooibos honeydew tea? Yum!

jump62359

Yes yes, this is definitely one of my favourite teas ever! A really good every day tea, but because it’s just hard to purchase (it’s in-store only), I only save it for when I really want it :)

VariaTEA

Understandable. If only it were available in LA instead of SF, then I could send my Dad to go pick some up :P

jump62359

I’m sure you’ve read my other notes about how excited I am to fly back home and take a trip to SF next week, but I know I’m going to be stocking up on my Honey Dew and I can send you a small sample if you’d like!

VariaTEA

That is a very kind offer but I would hate to take any of it away from you since you can’t access it easily and love it so much. Thank you though.

jump62359

Are you sure? I’m mainly stocking up on this tea for this very reason! I know it’s a hard tea to get to, but fairly easy for me. Mother loves me oh so very much so if I ever run out of this tea, I know she wouldn’t mind taking a trip to the city with father and mailing it to me :)

VariaTEA

Alright. You twisted my arm :P. I can send you money for it or I can send you teas if you like.

jump62359

Oh no no, no need to send me tea or money! Just think of it as a gift from me to you!
I’ll contact you in like a week or so to get your mailing address :)

VariaTEA

Awesome! And if you ever see anything in my cupboard you want to try, don’t hesitate to ask.

RandomlyFascinated

I saw you talking about this in one of the ttbs. It sounds so yummy! How much does it cost in the store? Too bad SF and Indiana are nowhere near each other :(

Comments

VariaTEA

A rooibos honeydew tea? Yum!

jump62359

I’ll contact you in like a week or so to get your mailing address :)

RandomlyFascinated

Kyra.
20.
Tea lover.
Chef in training.
Hospitality Management major.
DCP Alumni/Participant (starting June)
(jump62359 is my everything okay)

Teas in my cupboard are in my personal collection.
I’m always looking forward to reducing my stash so swappable teas are listed here:
(last updated: 11 Apr 2014)
Likes/dislikes here:

Tea rating guide:
100-90: Best thing to ever touch my mouth and I want more. Restocking is a must
89-80: Love this tea. Restock if I can
79-70: Decent tea. Neither love nor hate.
69-60: I won’t be upset when it runs out. I’ll drink it but won’t restock.
59-30: I’ve done whatever I can to like this tea and I’ll finish the cup.
29-10: I’ve done whatever I can to like this tea. It may or may not have gone down the sink…
9-below: Let’s not even hide it. This definitely went down the drain.

I love tea.
I drink it.
I log it.
I have a good time.
Lather, rinse, repeat.

I first discovered my love for tea with Jasmine because that’s all my mother would buy, so for the longest time, I thought that all teas were jasmine! And then in 4th grade, I watched the tea episode of Good Eats and that’s when the education started! I’d like to blame Alton Brown for starting this obsession because now I only like loose leaf tea.
It wasn’t until my second year of college that I actually expanded my tea taste buds. Special shout out to Cara McGee, Queen Tea for her Adagio Fandom blends. Because of Cara, I actually started drinking blacks, herbals and whites and pretty much everything else in between. I still have a special love for my jasmine though :)
I drink tea daily. Usually just straight up, no sugar or milk with the exception of chai. I like chai with just a wee dash of milk and a sprinkle of sugar! This little obsession started young and just… kept going, I guess. I have friends who think I have a problem with tea, but I really don’t. Everything is good in moderation.
I also have a mug buying problem and I’ve got Disney to blame for that. At least all my mugs are being put to good use!

also I apologize in advance for lazy tasting notes and horrible grammar in everything I write. I’m an avid fandom blogger on tumblr we have some weird way of talking to each other and sometimes I forget that this isn’t tumblr oops

Disneyland. Literally.