drank Golden Honey Dew by Lupicia

Reunited with my love ♥ ♥

I accidentally made it a bit watered down this time, but it’s still good! Not as much flavour as I would like, but still a lovely tea :)

Flight back home got delayed so I arrived almost an hour after scheduled, but it’s all good since I’m finally home! Parents definitely miss me hehe. I make the home much more lively :))
I got home and took the fruits out of the fruit basked and then laid out all the tea that I brought home with me and gave some to mother. Then I went into her tea stash and looked for teas that I was able to take from her :) So now I have more teas from Lupicia and Teavana!
And mother is making me buy her tea when I go out shopping friday! SHE’S GIVING ME MONEY YEEESSSS.
Oh my gosh it’s just SO good to be back home!!

VariaTEA

Have fun at home! It sounds like it is already a pretty great experience :)

Comments

VariaTEA

Have fun at home! It sounds like it is already a pretty great experience :)

Kyra.
22.
Tea lover.
Hospitality Management major.
Future Wine Somm, Tea Somm, and Cicerone???
DCP Alumni (WDW Fall 2013 and DLR Fall 2014)
(jump62359 is my everything okay)

Teas in my cupboard are in my personal collection.
I’m always looking forward to reducing my stash so let me know if you wanna swap :)
Likes/dislikes here:

Tea rating guide:
100-95: Best thing to ever touch my mouth and I want more. Restocking is a must
94-80: Love this tea. Restock if I can
79-70: Decent tea. Neither love nor hate.
69-60: I won’t be upset when it runs out. I’ll drink it but won’t restock.
59-30: I’ve done whatever I can to like this tea and I’ll finish the cup.
29-10: I’ve done whatever I can to like this tea. It may or may not have gone down the sink…
9-below: Let’s not even hide it. This definitely went down the drain.

I love tea.
I drink it.
I log it.
I have a good time.
Lather, rinse, repeat.

I first discovered my love for tea with jasmine teas because that’s all my mother would buy, so for the longest time, I thought that all teas were jasmine! And then in 4th grade, I watched the tea episode of Good Eats and that’s when the education started! I’d like to blame Alton Brown for starting this obsession because now I only like loose leaf tea.
It wasn’t until my second year of college that I actually expanded my tea taste buds. Special shout out to Cara McGee, Tea Queen for her Adagio Fandom blends. Because of Cara, I actually started drinking blacks, herbals and whites and pretty much everything else in between. I still have a special love for my jasmine though :)
I (try to) drink tea daily. Usually just straight up, no sugar or milk. This little obsession started young and just… kept going, I guess.

also I apologize in advance for lazy tasting notes and horrible grammar in everything I write. I was an avid fandom blogger on tumblr and tumblr talk can get in the way of everything kthxbai

Disneyland. Literally.