I got this from VariaTEA pretty recently!
She was so eager to get rid of it, but the second I smelled the package, it was nice! A nice mellow chocolate/peppermint tea. It smells like chocolate peppermint cookies, but with the woodsiness of rooibos! Ahh smells so good okay.
It does have a kick with the peppermint, and a nice flavour from the chocolate.
I’m just using this as tummy tea okay. Peppermint is great, but I wanted something a little bit more than just plain old peppermint so this one it is!
It is a good tea, and I really do like it :)

Flavors: Chocolate

Boiling 5 min, 45 sec 3 g 8 OZ / 236 ML
Memily

Yessss! I have a similar blend from an Aussie company and I go nuts for it during winter, like a tea hot chocolate with a little choc soy milk. Almost time to crack it out again down here too…

VariaTEA

Thank goodness. I hated this so I am glad it went to someone who will enjoy it.

jump62359

Dude. I really like this tea! It reminds me a whole lot of Santa’s Secret (which I love a BUTT TON) but take the sweet sugar cookie-like black tea, and replace it with the rooibos.
It’s good and I love how it’s caffeine-free. It’s like a nice peppermint hot coco, just as memily suggested hehe :)
Thank you so much for the tea, Rachel! I’ll take care of it, no worries. It’s gone to a good home :)

Comments

Memily

VariaTEA

Thank goodness. I hated this so I am glad it went to someone who will enjoy it.

jump62359

Kyra.
20.
Tea lover.
Chef in training.
Hospitality Management major.
DCP Alumni/Participant (starting June)
(jump62359 is my everything okay)

Teas in my cupboard are in my personal collection.
I’m always looking forward to reducing my stash so swappable teas are listed here:
(last updated: 11 Apr 2014)
Likes/dislikes here:

Tea rating guide:
100-90: Best thing to ever touch my mouth and I want more. Restocking is a must
89-80: Love this tea. Restock if I can
79-70: Decent tea. Neither love nor hate.
69-60: I won’t be upset when it runs out. I’ll drink it but won’t restock.
59-30: I’ve done whatever I can to like this tea and I’ll finish the cup.
29-10: I’ve done whatever I can to like this tea. It may or may not have gone down the sink…
9-below: Let’s not even hide it. This definitely went down the drain.

I love tea.
I drink it.
I log it.
I have a good time.
Lather, rinse, repeat.

I first discovered my love for tea with Jasmine because that’s all my mother would buy, so for the longest time, I thought that all teas were jasmine! And then in 4th grade, I watched the tea episode of Good Eats and that’s when the education started! I’d like to blame Alton Brown for starting this obsession because now I only like loose leaf tea.
It wasn’t until my second year of college that I actually expanded my tea taste buds. Special shout out to Cara McGee, Queen Tea for her Adagio Fandom blends. Because of Cara, I actually started drinking blacks, herbals and whites and pretty much everything else in between. I still have a special love for my jasmine though :)
I drink tea daily. Usually just straight up, no sugar or milk with the exception of chai. I like chai with just a wee dash of milk and a sprinkle of sugar! This little obsession started young and just… kept going, I guess. I have friends who think I have a problem with tea, but I really don’t. Everything is good in moderation.
I also have a mug buying problem and I’ve got Disney to blame for that. At least all my mugs are being put to good use!

also I apologize in advance for lazy tasting notes and horrible grammar in everything I write. I’m an avid fandom blogger on tumblr we have some weird way of talking to each other and sometimes I forget that this isn’t tumblr oops

Disneyland. Literally.