I got this from VariaTEA pretty recently!
She was so eager to get rid of it, but the second I smelled the package, it was nice! A nice mellow chocolate/peppermint tea. It smells like chocolate peppermint cookies, but with the woodsiness of rooibos! Ahh smells so good okay.
It does have a kick with the peppermint, and a nice flavour from the chocolate.
I’m just using this as tummy tea okay. Peppermint is great, but I wanted something a little bit more than just plain old peppermint so this one it is!
It is a good tea, and I really do like it :)

Flavors: Chocolate

Boiling 5 min, 45 sec 3 g 8 OZ / 236 ML
Memily

Yessss! I have a similar blend from an Aussie company and I go nuts for it during winter, like a tea hot chocolate with a little choc soy milk. Almost time to crack it out again down here too…

VariaTEA

Thank goodness. I hated this so I am glad it went to someone who will enjoy it.

jump62359

Dude. I really like this tea! It reminds me a whole lot of Santa’s Secret (which I love a BUTT TON) but take the sweet sugar cookie-like black tea, and replace it with the rooibos.
It’s good and I love how it’s caffeine-free. It’s like a nice peppermint hot coco, just as memily suggested hehe :)
Thank you so much for the tea, Rachel! I’ll take care of it, no worries. It’s gone to a good home :)

Comments

Memily

VariaTEA

Thank goodness. I hated this so I am glad it went to someone who will enjoy it.

jump62359

Kyra.
22.
Tea lover.
Food and Beverage lover (food, wine, beer, TEA)
DCP Alumni (WDW Fall 2013 and DLR Fall 2014)
Future management intern, WDW Fall 2016
(jump62359 is my everything okay)

Teas in my cupboard are in my personal collection.
I’m always looking forward to reducing my stash so let me know if you wanna swap :)
Likes/dislikes here:

Tea rating guide:
100-95: Best thing to ever touch my mouth and I want more. Restocking is a must
94-80: Love this tea. Restock if I can
79-70: Decent tea. Neither love nor hate.
69-60: I won’t be upset when it runs out. I’ll drink it but won’t restock.
59-30: I’ve done whatever I can to like this tea and I’ll finish the cup.
29-10: I’ve done whatever I can to like this tea. It may or may not have gone down the sink…
9-below: Let’s not even hide it. This definitely went down the drain.

I love tea.
I drink it.
I log it.
I have a good time.
Lather, rinse, repeat.

I first discovered my love for tea with jasmine teas because that’s all my mother would buy, so for the longest time, I thought that all teas were jasmine! And then in 4th grade, I watched the tea episode of Good Eats and that’s when the education started! I’d like to blame Alton Brown for starting this obsession because now I only like loose leaf tea.
It wasn’t until my second year of college that I actually expanded my tea taste buds. Special shout out to Cara McGee, Tea Queen for her Adagio Fandom blends. Because of Cara, I actually started drinking blacks, herbals and whites and pretty much everything else in between. I still have a special love for my jasmine though :)
I (try to) drink tea daily. Usually just straight up, no sugar or milk. This little obsession started young and just… kept going, I guess.

also I apologize in advance for lazy tasting notes and horrible grammar in everything I write. I was an avid fandom blogger on tumblr and tumblr talk can get in the way of everything kthxbai

Disneyland. Literally.