Thank you VariaTEA for a sample of this tea!

Midterms are a butt and I’ve been sitting in the same spot for hours now and I knew I wanted some caffeine-free tea to end the day.
This smells nice and spicy and cinnamonny and that’s exactly what I was craving for! Nice and spicy and warm :) I usually don’t go for teabags, but I’ve already washed up all my gadgets I use to make my loose tea, so this is just the perfect tea to end the night. Gotta get well rested for my finance midterm tomorrow!
((Freakin cash flow and feasibility studies and valuation of real estate. Last week I thought it was chapters 1-3, but NOPE! It’s 1-5, 14-19… yeah. That’s a lot to keep in my brain, but I’ve been studying so I think I’ll do well :) ))

EDIT. Had to bump this down a bit. It was nice at the beginning of the cup! But now that it’s nearing the end, I’m tasting everything that I don’t like in typical cinnamon teas. Usually, I love teas more as they cool down and it gets better as the cup goes on, but this just… no. It was great at the beginning, but now that that it’s nearing the last like 10 sips or so, it’s getting all cinnamonny and weird.

VariaTEA

I’m sorry it got worse as it cooled.

Comments

VariaTEA

I’m sorry it got worse as it cooled.

Kyra.
20.
Tea lover.
Chef in training.
Hospitality Management major.
DCP Alumni/Participant (starting June)
(jump62359 is my everything okay)

Teas in my cupboard are in my personal collection.
I’m always looking forward to reducing my stash so swappable teas are listed here:
(last updated: 11 Apr 2014)
Likes/dislikes here:

Tea rating guide:
100-90: Best thing to ever touch my mouth and I want more. Restocking is a must
89-80: Love this tea. Restock if I can
79-70: Decent tea. Neither love nor hate.
69-60: I won’t be upset when it runs out. I’ll drink it but won’t restock.
59-30: I’ve done whatever I can to like this tea and I’ll finish the cup.
29-10: I’ve done whatever I can to like this tea. It may or may not have gone down the sink…
9-below: Let’s not even hide it. This definitely went down the drain.

I love tea.
I drink it.
I log it.
I have a good time.
Lather, rinse, repeat.

I first discovered my love for tea with Jasmine because that’s all my mother would buy, so for the longest time, I thought that all teas were jasmine! And then in 4th grade, I watched the tea episode of Good Eats and that’s when the education started! I’d like to blame Alton Brown for starting this obsession because now I only like loose leaf tea.
It wasn’t until my second year of college that I actually expanded my tea taste buds. Special shout out to Cara McGee, Queen Tea for her Adagio Fandom blends. Because of Cara, I actually started drinking blacks, herbals and whites and pretty much everything else in between. I still have a special love for my jasmine though :)
I drink tea daily. Usually just straight up, no sugar or milk with the exception of chai. I like chai with just a wee dash of milk and a sprinkle of sugar! This little obsession started young and just… kept going, I guess. I have friends who think I have a problem with tea, but I really don’t. Everything is good in moderation.
I also have a mug buying problem and I’ve got Disney to blame for that. At least all my mugs are being put to good use!

also I apologize in advance for lazy tasting notes and horrible grammar in everything I write. I’m an avid fandom blogger on tumblr we have some weird way of talking to each other and sometimes I forget that this isn’t tumblr oops

Disneyland. Literally.