drank Ti Kuan Yin by Adagio Teas

The sooner I get home, the sooner I can drink tea!
Ahh so this tea. I reached into my sipdown bag and this was the first my hand touched! So I dumped the rest into my jar and it’s brewing now! From what I remember, I think I really liked this one! When I bought this a while back, this was one of the first oolong teas I’ve had :)

It smells and tastes like any other regular greenish oolong tea. Sweet and crisp with a touch of the musky oolong scent, which is nice :) Not sad to see this go, but also not happy. I probably won’t go out of my way to buy this because there are TONS more oolongs that I’d love to try, but if I receive this from a friend, I definitely won’t turn it down :)

195 °F / 90 °C 2 min, 30 sec 2 g 8 OZ / 236 ML

Kyra.
22.
Tea lover.
Food and Beverage lover (food, wine, beer, TEA)
DCP Alumni (WDW Fall 2013 and DLR Fall 2014)
Future management intern, WDW Fall 2016
(jump62359 is my everything okay)

Teas in my cupboard are in my personal collection.
I’m always looking forward to reducing my stash so let me know if you wanna swap :)
Likes/dislikes here:

Tea rating guide:
100-95: Best thing to ever touch my mouth and I want more. Restocking is a must
94-80: Love this tea. Restock if I can
79-70: Decent tea. Neither love nor hate.
69-60: I won’t be upset when it runs out. I’ll drink it but won’t restock.
59-30: I’ve done whatever I can to like this tea and I’ll finish the cup.
29-10: I’ve done whatever I can to like this tea. It may or may not have gone down the sink…
9-below: Let’s not even hide it. This definitely went down the drain.

I love tea.
I drink it.
I log it.
I have a good time.
Lather, rinse, repeat.

I first discovered my love for tea with jasmine teas because that’s all my mother would buy, so for the longest time, I thought that all teas were jasmine! And then in 4th grade, I watched the tea episode of Good Eats and that’s when the education started! I’d like to blame Alton Brown for starting this obsession because now I only like loose leaf tea.
It wasn’t until my second year of college that I actually expanded my tea taste buds. Special shout out to Cara McGee, Tea Queen for her Adagio Fandom blends. Because of Cara, I actually started drinking blacks, herbals and whites and pretty much everything else in between. I still have a special love for my jasmine though :)
I (try to) drink tea daily. Usually just straight up, no sugar or milk. This little obsession started young and just… kept going, I guess.

also I apologize in advance for lazy tasting notes and horrible grammar in everything I write. I was an avid fandom blogger on tumblr and tumblr talk can get in the way of everything kthxbai

Disneyland. Literally.