drank Stone Fruit White Tea by 52teas

So I took this from the TTTTB and I totally forgot to add this to my cupboard, so I didn’t get the wonderful chance of pressing the “remove from cupboard” button! Aww darn.
Ahh well, this tea is good! I’ve never had legit stone fruit before, so all I smell from the package is the white tea with a bit of a fruity scent… wait. I’m not smart. I just googled it and is stone fruit just fruit with a nut inside like a peach or nectarine and cherries? WOW I’M SO SMART.
Yeah well this smells like a fruity white tea! Legit thought that stone fruit was an actual name for an actual fruit wow.

The grassy white tea does come out a bit more though, but there’s a background of the fruity bits :)

It’s good! Reminds me a bit of Thranduil? Gandalf? I think it’s Thranduil. Just less roasty and more tart. Ehh, it’s an okay tea. I think I only grabbed it because the sample was pretty small and it had enough for one cup, or two wee little baby cups :)

In other news, Disney is keeping me in the loop with the whole DCP thing! I love it so SO much. It’s getting me even more stoked to start! 35 more days till Disney!! But they sent me an email about how they do these “Vidnouncements” which is a fancy schmancy name for a Video Announcement haha. But it was just a video of a group of people having fun, roaming through a completely empty Disneyland, with just dates and news rolling through the bottom. It was so cute and I’m so so very excited!

And as I was making dinner, my roommate asked me if I can turn my music off so she can watch a movie called GBF and it was actually really cute and adorable. The people bothered me so much and I was literally yelling at the tv criticizing the costuming department (because high school students don’t wear freakin 6 inch heels to school) and people were just so rude with what they said.
But it was actually really cute okay.

175 °F / 79 °C 3 min, 0 sec 2 g 5 OZ / 147 ML

Kyra.
20.
Tea lover.
Chef in training.
Hospitality Management major.
DCP Alumni/Participant (starting June)
(jump62359 is my everything okay)

Teas in my cupboard are in my personal collection.
I’m always looking forward to reducing my stash so swappable teas are listed here:
(last updated: 11 Apr 2014)
Likes/dislikes here:

Tea rating guide:
100-90: Best thing to ever touch my mouth and I want more. Restocking is a must
89-80: Love this tea. Restock if I can
79-70: Decent tea. Neither love nor hate.
69-60: I won’t be upset when it runs out. I’ll drink it but won’t restock.
59-30: I’ve done whatever I can to like this tea and I’ll finish the cup.
29-10: I’ve done whatever I can to like this tea. It may or may not have gone down the sink…
9-below: Let’s not even hide it. This definitely went down the drain.

I love tea.
I drink it.
I log it.
I have a good time.
Lather, rinse, repeat.

I first discovered my love for tea with Jasmine because that’s all my mother would buy, so for the longest time, I thought that all teas were jasmine! And then in 4th grade, I watched the tea episode of Good Eats and that’s when the education started! I’d like to blame Alton Brown for starting this obsession because now I only like loose leaf tea.
It wasn’t until my second year of college that I actually expanded my tea taste buds. Special shout out to Cara McGee, Queen Tea for her Adagio Fandom blends. Because of Cara, I actually started drinking blacks, herbals and whites and pretty much everything else in between. I still have a special love for my jasmine though :)
I drink tea daily. Usually just straight up, no sugar or milk with the exception of chai. I like chai with just a wee dash of milk and a sprinkle of sugar! This little obsession started young and just… kept going, I guess. I have friends who think I have a problem with tea, but I really don’t. Everything is good in moderation.
I also have a mug buying problem and I’ve got Disney to blame for that. At least all my mugs are being put to good use!

also I apologize in advance for lazy tasting notes and horrible grammar in everything I write. I’m an avid fandom blogger on tumblr we have some weird way of talking to each other and sometimes I forget that this isn’t tumblr oops

Disneyland. Literally.