drank Paris by Harney & Sons

Slept at 1am because of my cousin’s celebration party thing. Woke up at 5 to catch my 7am flight to make it on time for my sister’s graduation!
Yep. I had this tea on the place :) Thank you QueenOfTarts for supplying me with the tea, and awoogah for supplying me with the sweetener (DAVIDs agave sticks)!
Sadly, this tea isn’t as great as I remembered it :( When I first had it, I tasted the nice vanilla and caramel, but today, all I tasted was the chestnut. Even understeeping it a little bit turned out to be fairly bitter, luckily I had the agave to help!

But thank you tons, QueenOfTarts for sending this tea my way!

awoogah

I saw some pictures of the confirmation on Facebook, and it looked so beautiful. Send congratulations to your cousin for me! xox

Also, the agave sticks are nice and sweet just like you … which is why it was perfect ;)

OH ALSO I HOPE YOUR SISTERS GRAD WAS FABULOUS

jump62359

I laughed and cried when I got your package okay. It was the best thing in the entire world! Being sweet as agave is probably the best compliment I’ve ever received.

Confirmation was great. Graduation was great. FREAKIN TIRING WEEKEND. Yesterday I was up for 18 hours, running on 3 hours of sleep. So very tired, but was totally worth it :)

Comments

awoogah

OH ALSO I HOPE YOUR SISTERS GRAD WAS FABULOUS

jump62359

Kyra.
20.
Tea lover.
Chef in training.
Hospitality Management major.
DCP Alumni/Participant (starting June)
(jump62359 is my everything okay)

Teas in my cupboard are in my personal collection.
I’m always looking forward to reducing my stash so swappable teas are listed here:
(last updated: 11 Apr 2014)
Likes/dislikes here:

Tea rating guide:
100-90: Best thing to ever touch my mouth and I want more. Restocking is a must
89-80: Love this tea. Restock if I can
79-70: Decent tea. Neither love nor hate.
69-60: I won’t be upset when it runs out. I’ll drink it but won’t restock.
59-30: I’ve done whatever I can to like this tea and I’ll finish the cup.
29-10: I’ve done whatever I can to like this tea. It may or may not have gone down the sink…
9-below: Let’s not even hide it. This definitely went down the drain.

I love tea.
I drink it.
I log it.
I have a good time.
Lather, rinse, repeat.

I first discovered my love for tea with Jasmine because that’s all my mother would buy, so for the longest time, I thought that all teas were jasmine! And then in 4th grade, I watched the tea episode of Good Eats and that’s when the education started! I’d like to blame Alton Brown for starting this obsession because now I only like loose leaf tea.
It wasn’t until my second year of college that I actually expanded my tea taste buds. Special shout out to Cara McGee, Queen Tea for her Adagio Fandom blends. Because of Cara, I actually started drinking blacks, herbals and whites and pretty much everything else in between. I still have a special love for my jasmine though :)
I drink tea daily. Usually just straight up, no sugar or milk with the exception of chai. I like chai with just a wee dash of milk and a sprinkle of sugar! This little obsession started young and just… kept going, I guess. I have friends who think I have a problem with tea, but I really don’t. Everything is good in moderation.
I also have a mug buying problem and I’ve got Disney to blame for that. At least all my mugs are being put to good use!

also I apologize in advance for lazy tasting notes and horrible grammar in everything I write. I’m an avid fandom blogger on tumblr we have some weird way of talking to each other and sometimes I forget that this isn’t tumblr oops

Disneyland. Literally.