drank Trilogy by G.T. Kombucha

Ahh yes. First cup of tea for the day because today was so freakin busy okay.
I didn’t get to my morning matcha so I was like falling asleep in class dang :/

But yeah. This is… okay. It’s very ginger-y and weird and ahh just drinking it to get rid of it

In other news, I think I pulled a muscle and I’m like limping all over the house right now.
I’ve got a midterm tomorrow and I barely studied.
I have lunch reservations for RKR, the student-run restaurant on campus (I’ll be taking that class next year!), and I’ve had those reservations for MONTHS now, and like half my party bailed on me today even when I asked them last week they said they’d be there.
I seem to be the only one who understands how to map for our anthro project and everyone’s emailing me and I’m like I HAVE OTHER THINGS TO TEND TO. GOODBYE.
I’m not even going to study for one of my midterms cuz I’ll need a 65% to pass that class with an A.
I have a nasty attitude when I get stressed out and I feel like everyone hates me because I don’t want to help them. Am v sorry. Going to tend to my needs first. kthxbai.

DISNEY IN LESS THAN TEN. ANOTHER THING TO STRESS OVER WOW.

Shmiracles

aww man i love this kombucha! it’s the one i always buy (if it’m not getting one from the tap) hahah

Mandy

Student run restaurant? That sound so cool! Good look with finals!

Comments

Shmiracles

Mandy

Student run restaurant? That sound so cool! Good look with finals!

Kyra.
20.
Tea lover.
Chef in training.
Hospitality Management major.
DCP Alumni/Participant (starting June)
(jump62359 is my everything okay)

Teas in my cupboard are in my personal collection.
I’m always looking forward to reducing my stash so swappable teas are listed here:
(last updated: 11 Apr 2014)
Likes/dislikes here:

Tea rating guide:
100-90: Best thing to ever touch my mouth and I want more. Restocking is a must
89-80: Love this tea. Restock if I can
79-70: Decent tea. Neither love nor hate.
69-60: I won’t be upset when it runs out. I’ll drink it but won’t restock.
59-30: I’ve done whatever I can to like this tea and I’ll finish the cup.
29-10: I’ve done whatever I can to like this tea. It may or may not have gone down the sink…
9-below: Let’s not even hide it. This definitely went down the drain.

I love tea.
I drink it.
I log it.
I have a good time.
Lather, rinse, repeat.

I first discovered my love for tea with Jasmine because that’s all my mother would buy, so for the longest time, I thought that all teas were jasmine! And then in 4th grade, I watched the tea episode of Good Eats and that’s when the education started! I’d like to blame Alton Brown for starting this obsession because now I only like loose leaf tea.
It wasn’t until my second year of college that I actually expanded my tea taste buds. Special shout out to Cara McGee, Queen Tea for her Adagio Fandom blends. Because of Cara, I actually started drinking blacks, herbals and whites and pretty much everything else in between. I still have a special love for my jasmine though :)
I drink tea daily. Usually just straight up, no sugar or milk with the exception of chai. I like chai with just a wee dash of milk and a sprinkle of sugar! This little obsession started young and just… kept going, I guess. I have friends who think I have a problem with tea, but I really don’t. Everything is good in moderation.
I also have a mug buying problem and I’ve got Disney to blame for that. At least all my mugs are being put to good use!

also I apologize in advance for lazy tasting notes and horrible grammar in everything I write. I’m an avid fandom blogger on tumblr we have some weird way of talking to each other and sometimes I forget that this isn’t tumblr oops

Disneyland. Literally.