drank Melon White Tea by Lupicia

Why is it that this tea smells like tea fart but tastes like beautiful melon white tea?
Definitely prefer the Golden Honey Dew flavour over this one, it definitely is much stronger. And the white tea I feel is what makes that fart-like scent ahhah
But it tastes wonderful! Just the scent is a bit off putting.

4g/14oz/12hour cold brew

ALSO GRADES ARE POSTED AND I GOT AN A IN FORENSIC ANTHROPOLOGY. A FLAT OUT A.
So another A, A- and a B- comes to a 3.6 gpa which means HELLO DEAN’S LIST.
Dude I’m so happy okay. I worked so hard for these grades and now I can play at the Disney parks all summer long! I definitely feel like I deserved it :)

Also, I went to orientation for the DCP yesterday, and out of 20,000 applications, only 400 students got chosen for the Disneyland College Program. Like wow I feel special. Only 2% got accepted wow.

Flavors: Melon

150 °F / 65 °C 8 min or more 4 g 14 OZ / 414 ML
carol who

Awesome! You can’t do better than that! I know how you stressed over some of your classes. A big CONGRATULATIONS!

boychik

Congrats! You did great!

jump62359

Thank you all so much! I’m so incredibly happy right now :)

Roswell Strange

Super giant congrats!

yyz

Congrats! Have a great summer and enjoy it. You earned it.

Angrboda

Well done! You have definitely deserved to be proud of that. :D

Comments

carol who

boychik

Congrats! You did great!

jump62359

Thank you all so much! I’m so incredibly happy right now :)

Roswell Strange

Super giant congrats!

yyz

Congrats! Have a great summer and enjoy it. You earned it.

Angrboda

Well done! You have definitely deserved to be proud of that. :D

Kyra.
20.
Tea lover.
Chef in training.
Hospitality Management major.
DCP Alumni/Participant (starting June)
(jump62359 is my everything okay)

Teas in my cupboard are in my personal collection.
I’m always looking forward to reducing my stash so swappable teas are listed here:
(last updated: 11 Apr 2014)
Likes/dislikes here:

Tea rating guide:
100-90: Best thing to ever touch my mouth and I want more. Restocking is a must
89-80: Love this tea. Restock if I can
79-70: Decent tea. Neither love nor hate.
69-60: I won’t be upset when it runs out. I’ll drink it but won’t restock.
59-30: I’ve done whatever I can to like this tea and I’ll finish the cup.
29-10: I’ve done whatever I can to like this tea. It may or may not have gone down the sink…
9-below: Let’s not even hide it. This definitely went down the drain.

I love tea.
I drink it.
I log it.
I have a good time.
Lather, rinse, repeat.

I first discovered my love for tea with Jasmine because that’s all my mother would buy, so for the longest time, I thought that all teas were jasmine! And then in 4th grade, I watched the tea episode of Good Eats and that’s when the education started! I’d like to blame Alton Brown for starting this obsession because now I only like loose leaf tea.
It wasn’t until my second year of college that I actually expanded my tea taste buds. Special shout out to Cara McGee, Queen Tea for her Adagio Fandom blends. Because of Cara, I actually started drinking blacks, herbals and whites and pretty much everything else in between. I still have a special love for my jasmine though :)
I drink tea daily. Usually just straight up, no sugar or milk with the exception of chai. I like chai with just a wee dash of milk and a sprinkle of sugar! This little obsession started young and just… kept going, I guess. I have friends who think I have a problem with tea, but I really don’t. Everything is good in moderation.
I also have a mug buying problem and I’ve got Disney to blame for that. At least all my mugs are being put to good use!

also I apologize in advance for lazy tasting notes and horrible grammar in everything I write. I’m an avid fandom blogger on tumblr we have some weird way of talking to each other and sometimes I forget that this isn’t tumblr oops

Disneyland. Literally.