drank Tuscan Garden by White Lion

This is one of my favorite herbal teas. I especially love it if I’m feeling under the weather because it is so soothing. It has lovely citrus notes and the smell of wildflowers. I have occasionally even blended it with a black tea for a different flavor. I don’t usually drink herbal teas, but this one definitely appeals to all tea drinkers.

I started drinking coffee at the age of 12, but I have recently found that the coffee I always enjoyed gives me headaches. Luckily I have no such issues with tea. I have just begun to discover the joys of a good cup of tea and figuring out what I like and don’t. So far I prefer black tea either Fujian, Keemun, Assam or Darjeeling that are fruit forward with a wisp of acidity or smokiness. I occasionally will drink green, jasmine or a bold white, but typically just to change things up. I hate fake fruit flavors, bitter tea or blah tea with no punch.

I live in the desert southwest, so in the hot summer afternoons you’ll likely find me iced tea in hand with a slice of lemon and sprig of mint. I also am a semi-foodie who enjoys a sharp sauvignon blanc, a jammy zinfandel or a dirty martini with the stinkiest cheese possible.

I am science nerd librarian with a love of fantasy books and astronomy. I am slowly writing a novel and dream of becoming a real writer and escaping the stacks.

Arizona